2 Day Lonavala & Matheran Tour from Mumbai
Want to make a short and sweet weekend tour plan near Pune? Take a tour of Lonavala and Matheran, soak in nature and its aroma of freshness. Avail 600 kilometres of usage of a private car.
• Don't worry about your transport. You will get a hassle-free tour of the hill-stations, amidst the lush green hills and enjoy the offbeat experience of a road trip.
• Enjoy at top hill stations of Lonavala, see beautiful waterfalls and natural panoramic views.
• A good partner will make your journey more enjoyable. So, you will be served by an experienced chauffeur.
• A perfect choice for long road trip lovers.
• Comfortable touring on an air-conditioned private cab.
• Top things to do contains horse ride, trekking, camping, river rafting, picnic and many more.
• You will be dropped at the hotel/residence/transport stoppage after completing the tour.
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
If you are planning for a 2 day trip with friends near Mumbai, or a quick family outing - here is the answer.
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies the serene and quiet hill station of Lonavala. It is among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikars. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavala hill station is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a man-made water reservoir.
Matheran has the natural beauty to charm the world with its untouched habitat. Vehicles are only allowed till Dasturi Car Park from there it takes around 30 mins to Matheran on horseback or a rickshaw to reach our destination.
- Your tour begins with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lonavala, which is a 2.5 -3-hour drive.
- Upon arrival, you may check-in at your hotel and then you may choose from the following places to visit during the day:
- Lion's Point: This is a viewpoint midway between Bhushi Dam and Aamby Valley which overlooks a deep valley and mountains known for its roasted corn and onion fritters.
- Lonavala Lake: Situated at 1.6 km from the town, this lake is surrounded by many scenic beauties and attracts numerous tourists.
- Stop at a local restaurant for Lunch
- Duke’s Nose point: Duke's nose is about 12 km from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles.
- Kune Falls: Located in the lush green Lonavala district of Maharastra, Kune falls is the 14th highest waterfall in India.
- Bushi Dam: This masonry dam is located in the Indrayani River, it was built in the late 1960s by Great Indian Peninsular Railways.
- After the completion in the evening, you will be dropped at your hotel in Lonavala city limits.
- On the second day, you will start your tour from Lonavala hotel in the morning.
- Post which you will be driven to Dasturi Car Park, Matheran.
- Upon arrival, you will begin your Matheran sightseeing.
- Upon the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to Mumbai at your desired place.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Pick and drop off available from the airport please select the add-on while booking.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage for 600 kilometers.
- Complimentary water botlles and newspapers.
- Any accommodation
- Any entrance fees or tickets
- Any toll and parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charges of Rs. 300 if the vehicle is driven post 10 pm
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The guests may choose to skip or add a new place to the itinerary
- Pick up and drop location needs to be the same
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
- The tour has a kilometer limit of 600 kilometers
- After 600 kilometers, additional per kilometer charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 12 per km (additional kilometer charge)
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometer charge)
- This is not a guided tour
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/residence pick-up and drop (within city limits)
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour start time
₹ 8990 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.