Kolli Hills 3 Day Sightseeing Tour from Chennai
Take the 3 day sightseeing tour of Kolli Hills and nearby place from Chennai to escape from the city’s hustle. Come to experience and feel the aura of lush green surroundings and the serenity of hills.
Connect with us Live by Clicking on 'Chat' or Whatsapp Click Here
Visit some of the famous tourist attractions near Chennai, such as the Arappaleeswar temple in Kolli Hills, natural wonders like Agaya Gangai waterfalls, Siddhar caves, Mini falls.
Also, visit the Boat House of Kolli Hills along with the viewpoint and Selar Nadu village to get the insights of a village life.
Lastly, visit the Tampcol medicinal farm.
Hassle free pick up and drop facility.
If you are planning to go on a vacay to a hill station from Chennai, then you can consider Kolli Hills, one of the best hill stations near Chennai. To add on the attractions, avail the services of the 2 day sightseeing tour of Kolli Hills from Chennai for a complete break from the monotonous daily routine and work life. Kolli hills are located in Namakkal district of Tamil Nadu and thus form a part of Eastern Ghats. The mountain is a site of pilgrimage, because of the Arapaleeswarar temple. Kolli Hills is also a favoured destination for hikers. So do not wait any longer and bring out the hidden travel monger by booking this tour package.
Day 1: Chennai to Kolli Hills
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 6:00 am.
- Your journey to Kolli Hills will be of 361 km and it would take you about 7 hours.
- After you have arrived you may have your lunch.
- Post lunch you will be visiting the Agaya Gangai waterfall which is about 32 odd km from Kolli Hills, it would take you about 1 hour and 15 minutes to get there.
- After you get back you may visit Mini falls, post which you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Day 2: Kolli Hills Local Sightseeing
- After your morning breakfast, visit centuries old Siddhar Caves, used by sages for meditation.
- Botanical Garden in Kolli Hills,Featuring a beautiful Rose Garden, a majestic viewpoint, eco-friendly cottages, and a fun-filled Children’s Park, Botanical Garden is a must-visit when on your next trip to this destination.
- Puliancholai, a gateway to Kollimalai, Puliancholai is a rising trekker’s paradise located at the foothills of Kolli Hills.
- After full days sightseeing get back to your hotel/stay for next mornings tour
Day 3: Kolli Hills to Chennai
- On the next day after you have freshened up and had your breakfast your tour will begin at 8:00 am.
- Firstly you will be visiting Arappaleeswar temple next up Boat House in Kolli Hills.
- After the completion of the former event, you will be visiting Selar Nadu village and the viewpoint of Kolli Hills.
- Lastly, you will be visiting Tamcol medicinal farm.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Chennai.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Chennai city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Limit of 900 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspaper and water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 15840 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.