Mumbai Guided Sightseeing Tour
English, Hindi and Marathi
In this private guided tour of Mumbai see all the chapters of historic events, wide spread coastal bay, pristine beaches, scenic places or religious spots of the city. For you to get complete to understanding the art of culture of the place, our friendly guide explains everything in detail.
Our packages of Full day Mumbai tours do ensure that you get to see the glimpse of heritage buildings, monuments, colonial style architecture. The aromatic food of Mumbai like Vadapav, Dabeli, chat items and other delicacies like staple spicy foods are worth experiencing. “Amchi Mumbai” does even delight you with vegetarian and non Vegetarian delicacies. Our friendly guides are aware of the spots that could offer you with scrumptious cuisines. Right from street specialties, local restaurant or five star restaurants, amazing itineraries can be planned and executed.
- ISCKON Hare Ram Krishna Temple:- A holy and sacred place for Hindus.
- Mumbai University:- The iconic building is established in 1854
- Marine Drive:- Queen’s necklace
- Gateway of India
- Big Ben of India
- Dhobi ghat:- Open Air Laundry
- Bombay High Court
- Marine Drive
- Victoria Terminal train station
- Mani Bhawan:- Gandhi House
- Hanging Garden
- Kamala Nehru Park:- Mumbai Skyline
- Antilla- Home of India’s Billionaire
- Municipal Council Building
- Oval Cricket Ground
- The Taj Mahal Palace
- Private English Speaking Guide
- All transportation using air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai City Limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- Parking Charges
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given.
- If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from hotel/residence in Mumbai
₹ 5500 Per Vehicle