4 Hours Guided Tour of Mumbai
In this private guided tour of Mumbai see all the chapters of historic events, widespread coastal bay, pristine beaches, scenic places or widespread spots of the city.
- This Mumbai tour ensures that you get to see the glimpse of heritage buildings, monuments, colonial-style architecture.
- The aromatic food of Mumbai like Vadapav, Dabeli, chat items and other delicacies like staple spicy foods are worth experiencing.
- Company of well-experienced guides to take you through the 'City of Dreams'.
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portuguese ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India. For some, it is the city of big dreams but for many its the best chance they will ever get for a better living. After all, it's the home of Bollywood and everyone from Slum dogs to Millionaires are crazy for the same.
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- On this guided tour our guide/host will take you through the following places:
- ISKCON Hare Ram Krishna Temple:- A holy and sacred place for Hindus.
- Mumbai University- The iconic building is established in 1854
- Marine Drive- Queen’s necklace
- Gateway of India
- Big Ben of India
- Dhobi ghat- Open Air Laundry
- Bombay High Court
- Marine Drive
- Victoria Terminal train station
- Mani Bhawan- Gandhi House
- Hanging Garden
- Kamala Nehru Park- Mumbai Skyline
- Antilla- Home of India’s Billionaire
- Municipal Council Building
- The Taj Mahal Palace
- Upon the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Mumbai.
- Service of an English speaking guide
- All transportation using air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV with the driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai City Limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- Parking Charges
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- The sedan variant and the SUV variant can accommodate 3 and 5 people per booking respectively
- The sedan variants provided are Toyota Etios/similar
- The SUV variants provided are Toyota Innova/similar
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Pick-up from hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits
₹ 5500 Per Vehicle