4 Hours Guided Tour of Mumbai
We care about your time! In this busy schedule, all you need is just 4 hours. You will be offered a great quick trip. In this private guided tour of Mumbai see all the chapters of historic events, widespread coastal bay, pristine beaches, scenic places or widespread spots of the city.
• This Mumbai tour ensures that you get to see the glimpse of heritage buildings, monuments, colonial-style architecture.
• A perfect offer for road trip lovers.
• The aromatic food of Mumbai like Vadapav, Dabeli, chat items and other delicacies like staple spicy foods are worth experiencing.
• There are many things to see in Mumbai and this can be a fantastic Mumbai tour package.
• Company of well-experienced guides to take you through the 'City of Dreams'. From picking up from your hotel/residence to dropping you to the same, you'll have a hassle-free journey.
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portuguese seized control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India. For some, it is the city of big dreams but for many, it's the best chance they will ever get for a better living. After all, it's the home of Bollywood and everyone from Slum dogs to Millionaires are crazy for the same.
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- On this guided tour our guide/host will take you through the following places:
- ISKCON Hare Ram Krishna Temple:- A holy and sacred place for Hindus
- Mumbai University- The iconic building is established in 1854
- Marine Drive- Queen’s necklace
- Gateway of India
- Big Ben of India
- Dhobi ghat- Open Air Laundry
- Bombay High Court
- Marine Drive
- Victoria Terminal train station
- Mani Bhawan- Gandhi House
- Hanging Garden
- Kamala Nehru Park- Mumbai Skyline
- Antilla- Home of India’s Billionaire
- Municipal Council Building
- The Taj Mahal Palace
- Upon the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Mumbai.
- Service of an English speaking guide
- All transportation using air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV with the driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai City Limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- Parking Charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5500 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.