Manali Winter Trekking
Do want to trek through an Alpine meadow covered in snow? Take a dip in the hot springs at Vashisht? & See how the old town of Manali becomes even more charming in winters?
Experience all this wonders trekking through adorable landscapes of Manali. At an altitude of 9000 ft you can witness the imposing Himalayas with its snow-capped peaks. On day two of your trek through the valleys you will reach Lamadugh where you can explore the lush meadows covered in snow and the village of Vashisht, known for its healing hot springs during the third day. The sulphur-rich water of this pond is believed to have therapeutic qualities. And finally the Jogini falls where beauty wins over words.
- Trekking to Lamadugh
- Visit to Jogini falls & Vashisht hot water spring
- Exploring Old Manali
- Snow covered Manali
Day Wise Plan
Day-1: Arrival in Manali | Orientation | Nature Walk
The winter trek in Manali, one of the most sought after holiday destinations in India. Situated at an altitude of 6700, this town is a favourite among tourists throughout the year.
Report at the camp in the morning by 10-11 am and participate in an orientation programme, followed by a nature walk. Later, enjoy an overnight stay in a home stay.
Day-2: Old Manali - Lamadugh - Manali (9 km/5-6 hours)
Start your day with an amazing trekking experience to Lama Dugh. After enjoying your time at the meadows of Lama dugh return to Manali. On reaching Manali, spend the night in a home stay.
Day-3: Manali - Jogini Falls - Vashisht (9 km/6-7 hours)
After breakfast head to Vashisht, famous for its hot springs. Here, you will get the chance to take a dip in the hot spring which is said to have certain therapeutic qualities. During the day, you will also get a chance to visit Jogini Falls. Don’t forget to click some picture from here! Thereafter, enjoy a good night’s sleep at a homestay in Old Manali.
Day-4: Departure from Old Manali
After a hearty breakfast, move for your onward journey, taking with you memories of the adventurous excursion. You may explore Solang Valley, go for river crossing and white water rafting on your own as the Volvos departs for your onward journey in the evening.
- Orientation and Training
- Stay in homestay/Camps on triple/quad sharing basis
- Service of expert guide
- Warm beddings during night stays
- Conservation/ Forest Entry and Trekking Permit Fee
- Transportaion from and to home city
- Meals at homestay
- Insurance of any kind
- Anything not specified in inclusions
Things to Carry:
- Trekking Shoes
- 30- 40Ltr BackPack
- Quick Dry Warm lower or Track Pants: Quantity 1
- Full sleeves T-shirts/ Sweatshirts: 1
- Pair of thick woolen socks: 1 pair
- Thermal Body warmer Upper & Lower: Quantity-1 (optional)
- Full sleeves sweater: Quantity-1
- Rain wear (Jacket & Pants): Quantity-1
- Pair of Warm Gloves: Quantity-1 (optional)
- Woolen cap: Quantity-1 (optional)
- Power bank, Torch, Toiletries
Who can Join: Anyone above the age of 15 Years may join this Trek. There is no upper age limit for joining this trek. You should be physically fit to join the trek.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, our easy cancellation policy is applicable on each booking:
- Cancellation made 15 days prior to activity date - Full refund
- Cancellation made between 14 to 7 days prior to activity date - 50% refund
- Cancellation made less then 7 days prior to activity date: No refund
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
₹ 4800 Per Person