2-Hour Dinner Cruise Tour Kochi
A 2-hour long relaxed dinner cruise through undoubtedly one of the most happening and picturesque part of the city of Kochi.
- Cruising through the water highways of the city which were key for the trade once upon a time.
- Places covered during the tour Boalgatty palace, Chinese fishing nets, Dolphin area, Mattancherry Island, Jew Synagogue, Mattancherry museum and other attractions.
- Complimentary Dinner
Cochin in the south Indian state of Kerala is an idyllic retreat on the Arabian Sea. Serene backwaters, lagoons with feathery coconut palms, and picturesque islands make it an attractive tourist destination. The city has been a major seaport and trading centre since before the Roman Empire. Cultures from three continents met here in trade, and their legacy is reflected in the city's rich heritage. Cochin boasts a Portuguese church, a Dutch palace, an exquisite Synagogue with Chinese floor tiles and old godowns (warehouses) still bursting with spices and coir.
- The guests are requested to report at the Marine Drive, Kochi at the time slot chosen (Select at the time of the booking).
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet the guests here and will help guests board the cruise.
- Enjoy the 2-hour long cruise tour, following places, will be part of the tour:
- Boalgatty Palace, an exclusive mansion built by Dutch in 1744 and it is the oldest of its kind that exists outside Holland.
- Vallarpadom Container Terminal (DP World) which is part of the Kochi Port.
- Dolphin Area and the popular Chinese fishing nets of Kochi.
- Mattancherry Island on the western part of Kochi was once a busy centre of trade. Traders, merchant and invaders from across the sea were frequent and their presence on the landscape, culture, art and social history of the place is visible still.
- Jew Synagogue or Mattancherry Synagogue built in the 1560s and is the oldest synagogue present in the commonwealth countries.
- Mattancherry museum is a part of the Mattancherry Palace, popularly known as the Dutch Palace and the museum houses a collection of portraits of the King and Queen of Kochi along with their belongings.
- The guests can also go and do some quick shopping in the local markets.
- St Francis church where the remains of Vasco Da Gama was buried and this was the first European church built in India.
- Fort Kochi beach, seafood, Vasco da Gama Square, a lighthouse and a granite walkway are the other main attractions.
- The 3-hour long cruise tour will end at the Marine Drive.
- Cruise tour charges.
- Buffet Dinner
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Service of a cruise tour coordinator.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1250 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.