Bandipur and Nagarhole National Parks 2 Day Tour from Bangalore
Bandipur Tiger Reserve and Nagarhole National Park is a popular getaway from Bangalore amongst nature lovers and traveller alike. Once a private hunting ground of the Maharaja of Mysore, the park is now a protected wildlife reserve.
- Private and hassle-free tour of Bandipur & Nagrahole with an expert driver.
- Grab a chance to spot the elephant, deer, tiger and other animals.
Bandipur is considered as one of the best and well maintained national park in India. Bandipur was established as a Tiger Reserve in 1974 under the Project Tiger initiative of the Indian Government. The Bandipur National Park covers about 880 sq.km. of an area and is a vibrant habitat for over 100 species of animals, including, tigers(of course), elephants, chital, bison, sambhar, sloth bear, etc. This park is adjoined by Mudumalai National Park of Tamilnadu and Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary of Kerala making this area the largest biosphere reserve in India.
Nagarhole National Park, also known as Rajiv Gandhi National Park, is a wildlife reserve in the South Indian state of Karnataka. Part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve, the park is backed by the Brahamagiri Mountains and filled with sandalwood and teak trees. The Kabini River winds through jungle landscapes, home to tigers, Asian elephants and a variety of birds. Nearby, the Irupu Falls cascade down tree-lined rocks.
Day 1: Bangalore to Bandipur
- Depart from Bangalore early in the morning to make the most of your day.
- The drive to Bandipur National Park takes approximately 5-6 hours.
- Check-in to your chosen accommodation in Bandipur.
- After lunch, embark on an afternoon safari in Bandipur National Park to spot wildlife such as elephants, deer, and various bird species.
- Return to your accommodation in the evening for dinner and relaxation.
Day 2: Bandipur to Nagarhole and Return to Bangalore
- After breakfast, check out from your Bandipur accommodation.
- Drive to Nagarhole National Park, which is about a 2-3 hour drive from Bandipur.
- Enjoy a morning safari in Nagarhole National Park to experience its lush greenery and diverse wildlife.
- After the safari, have lunch in a nearby restaurant or resort.
- Begin your journey back to Bangalore in the early afternoon.
- Arrive in Bangalore by evening, concluding your 2-day tour.
This 2 day tour allows you to experience the beauty and wildlife of these national parks.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned private cab.
- Pick up and drop in Bangalore city limits.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tour.
- Usage of 600 Km (more than enough for the tour)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9360 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.