Ranthambore Wildlife Safari and Stay
Rajasthan is not just about grand palaces and the royal way of living. It is an adventurous destination, with its rugged terrain and wildlife sanctuaries. Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary in Rajasthan gives you an exciting rendezvous with the wild side of nature, bring you up, close and personal with animals such as the ferocious lion and several others. This Rajasthan wildlife tour takes you on an exciting journey in Rajasthan, while exploring other delights on our way.
- Wildlife Safari
Day 1: Ranthambhore
You will be received at Jaipur Railway Station and transferred to Sawai Madhopur After Lunch we visit Ranthambhore Fort & Lord Ganesh Temple inside the Fort. Overnight at Ranthambhore Hotel
Day 2: Ranthambhore
Early morning we visit Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve which is the best among the other Tiger Reserves of the Country. After safari we come back to Hotel. Soon after breakfast you will be transferred to Railway Station to connect your onwards journey.
(The Tour Ends)
- 01 Night / 02 Days Air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Transfers from/to Jaipur
- All sightseeing and transfers by car
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes & interstate taxes.
- One Jungle Ride by Canter on sharing basis.
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
- Applicable taxes
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.