Malana Trek - 1 Night /2 Days
1 Nights/2 Days
1 to 20 people
Malana is a very old Himachal villageon in Parvati Valley near Kullu Valley and kind of isolated from the rest of the world. The peaks of Chandrakhani and Deotibba shadow the village. It is situated on a remote plateau by the side of the Malana River, at a height of 2,652 metres. Malana has its own lifestyle and social structure and people are strict in following their customs.
- Camping, Adventure and Trekking.
Day 1: Reporting at the Base Camp Kasol before 11:00 AM. Transfer to the Trekking Point and Start Trek to Malana Village. Explore the village. (Overnight Camping and Dinner at Wachin near Malana)
Day 2: Check out from Malana/Wachin Camp after the Breakfast. Trek back to Base Camp Kasol. Board the buses in the evening departing from Kasol/Bhuntar for your onward Journey)
- Breakfast and Dinner at Camp in Malana(Veg meals will be served at the camp),
- Expert Guides & Porter to carry the tents and sleeping bags for the camping at Tosh/Homestay at Malana
- Lockers, Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Kasol.
- To and Fro to the Base Camp Kasol. One may take a bus/taxi with our guide at Kasol.
- Lunches on the way to Malana.
- Porter for personal luggage.
- No airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- No travel insurance.
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest.
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc.
- However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
Things to Carry:
T-shirts, Trekking Pants, Windproof jacket preferably with a hood, Warm and thick Fleece, Full-sleeve Woolen sweater, regular socks (3-4 pairs), Scarf/muffler (optional), Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended), Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers, Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel, Water bottle, Sunscreen Lotion, Cap to keep the strong sun away from your face, Sun glasses, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries), Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries, Books, if you like reading, Day pack/small bag which you will carry on your back every day and keep your essentials in it, Camera with charged batteries. Please avoid carrying expensive watches, jewelry and electronic items on the trek.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Before 15 days: 50% of the tour cost
- Less than 15 days: 100% of the tour cost
If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made. The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees which may be levied by accommodation house properties, travel agents or third party tour and transport operator cancellation fees.
No Show: If you do not report on the day of your trek by 12 PM, then it would be considered a No Show and no refund would be applicable.
Cancellation due to landslide/Snowfall/bad weather
If the tour is canceled/postponed due to landslide/snowfall/bad weather conditions/road blockade or any weather-related problems at the last moment, no refund would be made. If the road is blocked and guests miss a stay at next destination, the full cost of the hotel stay would be charged, in addition to the tariff of the hotel booked instantly by us for their emergency stay. However, guests can book and pay the hotel for emergency stay at their own expenses. If a particular destination is canceled at last moment, the full amount would be charged. This strict policy is applied as nature and its plays are beyond our control. This is a rare situation but can happen to anyone.
Note: 2.5% payment gateway charges would still be deducted from refund amount.