Malana Trek - 1 Night /2 Days
Malana is a very old Himachal villageon in Parvati Valley near Kullu Valley and kind of isolated from the rest of the world. The peaks of Chandrakhani and Deotibba shadow the village. It is situated on a remote plateau by the side of the Malana River, at a height of 2,652 metres. Malana has its own lifestyle and social structure and people are strict in following their customs.
- Camping, Adventure and Trekking.
Day 1: Reporting at the Base Camp Kasol before 11:00 AM. Transfer to the Trekking Point and Start Trek to Malana Village. Explore the village. (Overnight Camping and Dinner at Wachin near Malana)
Day 2: Check out from Malana/Wachin Camp after the Breakfast. Trek back to Base Camp Kasol. Board the buses in the evening departing from Kasol/Bhuntar for your onward Journey)
- Breakfast and Dinner at Camp in Malana(Veg meals will be served at the camp),
- Expert Guides & Porter to carry the tents and sleeping bags for the camping at Tosh/Homestay at Malana
- Lockers, Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Kasol.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu, Manali and Kasol. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places. ATM machine in Kasol are frequently found empty of cash though.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.