Kheerganga & Tosh Trek with Kasol Camping
Kasol is situated in Parvati Valley. You may take a walk with us by the banks of the Parvati River and visit the Manikaran’s Hot Springs or take up the short trek to Malana, Kheerganga, Tosh and Grahan for overnight camping. It’s an easy access by Volvo Buses Departing everyday from Delhi and Chandigarh for Kasol. Beautiful places are often hidden away in the most easily accessible places. Join and explore together the culture of Valley of Gods.
- Camping under the stars at Kheerganga.
- Riverside camping and bonfire at Kasol
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Charges
- Amazing 4 Day trip that covers Kasol, Kheerganga and Tosh Village
- Get best of Kasol & Kheerganga and offbeat Tosh
Day 1: Reporting at Kasol Base Camp - Trek to Kheerganga | 13 Kms Trek, 5-7 Hrs
Report by 10:30 am at our base camp in Kasol (45-50 mins drive from Bhunter). You can take a private cab or local bus to reach the reporting point (exact address will be sent for your convenience)
You'll have wash/freshening-up and locker facility at basecamp to keep any extra luggage that do not wish to carry along for the trek. After the orientation, the group will be driven till Barsheni and from Barsheni your trek will start for Kheerganga. After the day-long trek, you can relax by the hot water spring before the camps where we'll be staying for the night.
Day 2: Trek from Kheerganga to Tosh Camp
After breakfast, we will start our trek for Tosh. At Tosh, we'll be spending the night in a homestay/camping. Upon reaching, you'll have time take a light stroll around the village. After the dinner, spend time with your trekking group and enjoy your last night of the trek.
Day 3: Checkout from Tosh - Trek to Barshaini - Transfer to Kasol
Checkout from the homestay/camping at Tosh after the Breakfast. Trek back to Barsheni & transfer to Kasol. Free to explore Kasol and around places. In evening we have snacks with bonfire with music playing by the river.
Day 4: Checkout after the Breakfast
- 1 Night camping in Kheerganga
- 1 Night Accommodation in homestay in Tosh
- 1 Night stay in riverside camps in Kasol
- 3 Breakfast and 3 Dinners
- Trek guide and helping staff
- Lockers, Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp in Kasol
- Return transfers from Kasol to Barsheni - start point of trek
- To and Fro to the Base Camp Kasol.
- Lunches on the way to Kheerganga & Tosh.
- Lunch on last day in Kasol.
- Porter for personal luggage.
Things to Carry:
T-shirts, Trekking Pants, Windproof jacket preferably with a hood, Warm and thick Fleece, Full-sleeve Woolen sweater, regular socks (3-4 pairs), Scarf/muffler (optional), Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended), Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers, Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel, Water bottle, Sunscreen Lotion, Cap to keep the strong sun away from your face, Sun glasses, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries), Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries, Books, if you like reading, Day pack/small bag which you will carry on your back every day and keep your essentials in it, Camera with charged batteries. Please avoid carrying expensive watches, jewelry and electronic items on the trek.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Kasol (Exact Reporting Location is sent on booking voucher e-mail)
₹ 3990 Per Person