Paragliding at Bir Billing
Bir-Billing is world’s second best site for Paragliding after Como Lake in Italy, thermal formation needed for a perfect paragliding are found in this region. Bir-Billing also hosted Paragliding World cup (PWC) in October 2015.
- World's second best site for Paragliding.
- Hosted Paragliding World Cup in October 2015.
- Company of world-class pilots and guides.
The launch point is at 2400 meters in the meadow on the top of a ridge at Billing (14 km drive from Bir), and the landing area is in the fields in Chowgaan in Bir.
Tandem flights are conducted by experienced Pilots and it takes around 25-30 minutes after take-off to reach the landing point. During the fight you get the see the villages around Bir, Bhaatu Monastery, the Dhauladhars and also the forest area around Bir-Billing. On a clear day, there are around 50 pilots flying in the air with their colourful gliders.
- Your tour starts with an arrival in Bir.
- Post arrival there will be a session of introduction to the group leader and the pilots.
- After the introduction, you will be transferred to the take-off point in Billing (height: 2400 meter) in a shared car, which will be 15 kilometers drive from Bir.
- Upon your arrival in Billing, you will be briefed about the safety protocols, post which you will take-off.
- Your flight will be of 20-30 minutes with a pilot along with.
- You will be landing in the fields of Chowgaan in Bir.
- Transfers from Bir to take-off point in Billing (15 km ) on shared vehicles
- 20-30 minutes of Tandem flight with the experienced pilot
- Safety gears and the cost of the activity
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2150 Per Person