Jaipur Museums Tour and Chowkhi Dhani Village Experience
Rajasthan the land of massive forts, sprawling palaces intricately carved temples of colourful tribes and brave warriors of unrivalled form of arts and crafts, unique dance and music traditions is changing at a rapid pace. Its vast network of museums in large and small towns, archaeological sites and the recently opened museums and art galleries in the palaces of erstwhile rulers of old states help to preserve this great heritage for posterity.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Visit to Albert Hall
- Dinner at Choki Dhani
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Step back in time on a history tour
Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur
You will be received at airport/railway station and transferred to the hotel Arrival and check in hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening we drive up to Nahargarh fort and take a breathtaking view of sprawling Pink City getting red at sunset and from there drive for a spectacular folk dance and music with traditional Rajasthani dinner in a typical rural setting. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur Museum Tour
After breakfast drive to Central Museum, Albert Hall, is the oldest Museum in the State. The various sections represented in the museum are Art and Industry, Armoury, Textiles, Carpets, Paintings, Geology, Zoology, Botany and Toys & Dolls.
Museum of Indology - has a collection of Folk and Tantra art. The eighteen sections of this three-storeyed private museum include old manuscripts and archives, the thematic folk art of India, Indian textile designs, Tantrik paintings and 'yantras', glass and pottery items, minerals, gems and fossils etc.
Dolls Museum - Where dolls from various countries are on display in the compound of the school for deaf and dumb children, near the Police Memorial.
Hawa Mahal Museum - was set up in the year 1983. Preserved here, is the sculptural heritage collected from Ganeshwar, Virat Nagar, Raid, Sambhar and Museum of Indology, Jaipur Nagar.
Maharaja Sawai Mansingh Museum - in the City Palace complex was founded in 1959 by Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II. The exhibits comprise of the ancestral collections built up by the successive rulers of Amer and Jaipur.
Archaeological Museum at Amber Fort - which was established in 1949 and is divided into three very good sections: 1. Archaeological section 2. Sculpture section 3. Epigraphy section.
After sightseeing stay in hotel'
Day 3: Check-out and proceed to next destination
- 2 nights / 3 days accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an AC Car.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges,
- Rajasthani Dinner at Chowkhi Dhani, Jaipur - The must visit place in Jaipur.
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
- Applicable taxes
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.