Basics of Lowlight Photography and Travel Photography by Kamalesh Kamila
If you're a neophyte-shutterbug foxed by technical jargon, if you've just got a camera and want to fully exploit its creative possibilities, if you've been using a camera for some time and are not satisfied with the kind of pictures your are taking, if you want to leave the auto mode behind, unleash your imagination and make images that outlast you, the one- day Basic of Photography Workshop is for you. Delving into both the art and the science of photography from the grassroots, this Workshop will demystify the subject completely and help you make the camera an extension of your body and mind, so matters of exposure, focusing and metering dont come in your way when you wish to translate your glorious vision to an unforgettable picture.
Dedicated to achieving all this is our illustrious team of professional photographers who are not only passionate about the art, but also about teaching it! Employing highly simplified content, a friendly delivery style and plenty of practical exercises, they ensure you leave the Workshop well-trained, transformed and empowered to wield the camera like a wand. Specifically, these are some of the things you'l be able to do after the Workshop: - Choose appropriate tools for your intended genre of photography - Use the apt exposure program mode for any situation - Make technically sound as well as aesthetically pleasing images - Avoid getting blurry pictures in low light - Use different techniques to achieve unusual and striking results.
- Basics of Low Light Photography
- Learning to capture high-quality images in low light
- Introduction to exposure, focus, lighting & other tricks
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.