Gir National Park & Junagadh - Explore Beyond Lions
The objective of this tour is to experience Gir forest beyond lions. Explore wild cats, wild life, people and some of the very exciting less explored heritage monuments.
Pick up from Rajkot, Ahmedabad OR Vadodara Railway Station/Airport
Arrival at Junagadh. Explore with the story of nicely crafted monument Mahabat Maqbara, Step Well, Baudh Caves and the Fort. Lunch at Junagadh. Arrival at Hotel in Sasan Gir
Depart for morning Safari in Gir National Park for the morning slots of 6 am to 9 am or 9 am to 12 pm to explore wild cats and wild life. (Guest are requested to book the permit online through www.girlion.in in order to secure safari. Alternately there is a provision to avail permit offline at Office, but one has to stand in queue.) The safari permit is issued for upto 6 person in a Jeep. Return from Safari and Chill in the Swimming Pool of your hotel. Lunch
Depart for Safari in Devalia Park (the tickets are available offline and one can get an assured chance to see Lions here). Evening walk, Dinner
Note: Devalia Safari Park remains close every Wednesday
Depart for the morning Safari Morning safari from 6:00 am to 9:00 am to Gir National Park. (Guest are requested to book the permit online through www.girlion.in in order to secure safari. Alternately there is a provision to avail permit offline at Office, but one has to stand in queue.) The safari permit is issued for upto 6 person in a Jeep.
Return and Check out from the hotel. Breakfast. Depart to meet the people of Gir who live in symbiotic relation with Lions. Understand their art of living and learn how the manage Human and Wildlife conflict and their role in growth story of Lion population in this region which is a classical case study. Depart for Rajkot, Ahmedabad or Vadodara
Drop at Rajkot, Ahmedabad or Vadodara Railway Station/Airport
- Accommodation on Double sharing basis in Non AC Rooms for budget package and in AC Rooms for 3 star package
- All time meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Coordinator Charges
- Monument entry charges at Junagadh
- Permit Charges for 2 Safari in Gir National Park and Devalia Park
- Jeep charges for 2 Safari in Gir National Park
- Guide Charges for 2 Safari in Gir National Park
- Transportation and toll tax which can be arranged on actual on request
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- Any expanse of personal nature
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
NOTE: It is mandatory to carry id proof as mentioned in permit purchased online. Devalia Safari Park remains close every Wednesday
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: We shall be closing the booking of this tour by 15th Oct 16 on first come first serve basis only. Since permits for taking Safari in Gir National Park will get sold out very fast during these peak holiday season dates, interested ones are requested to secure their booking earliest.
- 50% of the per person charges if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund if cancellation is done within 15 days of the tour
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.