Private: Half Day Sightseeing Tour of Kochi
This half-day sightseeing tour of Kochi/Cochin explores some of the most popular attractions. Once known as the "Queen of the Arabian Sea", Kochi is a true cosmopolitan city. You can still witness the many splendors of these cultures including the Dutch Palace, the Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica, St. Francis Church, the Chinese fishing nets, Maritime Museum and the Hill Palace Museum.
- Discover the colonial city of Cochin on the Arabian Sea
- Look at the age old method of fishing using Chinese nets
- See the Jewish Synagogue
- Discover the oldest European church in India
- Pick-up from Hotel (Morning or Afternon)
- Mattancherry, Fort Kochi,
- Dutch Palace, Kumbalangi, Vypin
- St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue
- Chinese Fishing Nets
- Classical dance performance with Kathakali show
- In the afternoon/evening drop back at the Hotel
- Pick-up and drop from Cochin Hotel
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- 1 bottle of drinking water per person
- All taxes
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3500 Per Vehicle