Private: Half Day Sightseeing Tour of Kochi
English, Hindi and Malayalam
This half-day sightseeing tour of Kochi/Cochin explores some of the most popular attractions. Once known as the "Queen of the Arabian Sea", Kochi is a true cosmopolitan city. You can still witness the many splendors of these cultures including the Dutch Palace, the Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica, St. Francis Church, the Chinese fishing nets, Maritime Museum and the Hill Palace Museum.
- Discover the colonial city of Cochin on the Arabian Sea
- Look at the age old method of fishing using Chinese nets
- See the Jewish Synagogue
- Discover the oldest European church in India
- Pick-up from Hotel (Morning or Afternon)
- Mattancherry, Fort Kochi,
- Dutch Palace, Kumbalangi, Vypin
- St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue
- Chinese Fishing Nets
- Classical dance performance with Kathakali show
- In the afternoon/evening drop back at the Hotel
- Pick-up and drop from Cochin Hotel
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- 1 bottle of drinking water per person
- All taxes
- Tips to chauffeur & guide
- Camera/video fee at the visiting sites
- Any meals other than those mentioned.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Additional usage will be chargeable)
- Entrance fees to Monuments, parks & Boating charges (House boating included) and any other optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances etc.
- 10 % Deduction if cancelled before 2 weeks before the trip starts
- 20 % Deduction if cancelled before 1 weeks before the trip starts
- 50 % Deduction if cancelled between 1 week and 2 days before the trip starts
- No Refund if cancelled within 2 days of the trip.