Mysore Local Sightseeing Full Day Tour
On this private day tour, discover the charming city of palaces, Mysore, which still has its old world charm. Learn about the heritage of this city and explore the art and architecture of its palaces.
- Visit Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace at Srirangapatna
- Get to know about the royalties who lived here
- Visit Ranganathaswamy temple. An ancient Hindu temple, widely famous among locals
- Visit the marvelous St. Philomena’s Cathedral in Mysore
- Enjoy the bird's eye view of Mysore city from Chamundi Hills
- Visit the most beautiful among the palaces in India; The Mysore Palace
Mysuru is the third largest city in the state of Karnataka, which is popularly known as Cultural Capital of Karnataka & also known be the Cleanest city of India. It is one the most famous tourist attraction spots in India. It’s the land of heritage, culture, and wildlife. The city is known for its palaces, gardens, museums, wildlife and scenic beauty. The kingdom was ruled by Wadeyars & the royal touch is still present in the city. In this tour, you will visit the most important places of Mysuru & feel the charm of heritage in the city.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel/residence in Mysore at the selected time slot.
- We will start the tour by driving to Chamundeshwari Temple, that sits atop the Chamundi hill.
- Take a visit to the Mysore Royal palace, located in the heart of the city. Palace is built by the royal family of Mysore this huge palace is one of the most beautiful palaces in India.
- We proceed to visit Philomena's church, a Roman Catholic Church with a very attractive architecture.
- We will take a visit to Brindavan Gardens, a dam built across a river Kaveri and is a beautiful garden.
- At the end, the driver will drop the guests back to the starting point.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for any outstation tour.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mysore city limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours and 80 kilometers of usage (Extra hours and kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region)
- Newspapers and a water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2290 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.