Mysore Full Day Sightseeing Tour
On this private day tour, discover the charming city of palaces, Mysore, which still has its old world charm. Learn about the heritage of this city and explore the art and architecture of its palaces.
- Visit Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace at Srirangapatna
- Get to know about the royalties who lived here
- Visit Ranganathaswamy temple. An ancient Hindu temple, widely famous among locals
- Visit the marvelous St. Philomena’s Cathedral in Mysore
- Enjoy the bird's eye view of Mysore city from Chamundi Hills
- Visit the most beautiful among the palaces in India; The Mysore Palace
Mysuru is the third largest city in the state of Karnataka, which is popularly known as Cultural Capital of Karnataka & also known be the Cleanest city of India. It is one the most famous tourist attraction spots in India. It’s the land of heritage, culture, and wildlife. The city is known for its palaces, gardens, museums, wildlife and scenic beauty. The kingdom was ruled by Wadeyars & the royal touch is still present in the city. In this tour, you will visit the most important places of Mysuru & feel the charm of heritage in the city.
- Morning, the chauffeur will pick up the guests from Mysore hotel/ residence as specified.
- We will visit the Mysore Royal palace, located in the heart of the city.
- After the visit, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant with a fixed menu at your own cost
- After lunch we drive to Chamundeshwari Temple, that sits atop the Chamundi hill.
- We proceed to visit Philomena's church, a Roman Catholic Church with a very attractive architecture.
- We will take a visit to historic Srirangapatna, enclosed by the river Kaveri to form a river island. Srirangapatna has Ranganthaswamy temple which dedicated to the Hindu god Ranganatha
- By evening we will return back to Mysore
*This is not a Guided Tour. If 8 hour/80 Kilometer limit is exceeded, extra charges apply (See Additional Information section).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Mysore city hotel
- All transportation using Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Fuel cost & driver charges
- 8 Hour and 80 Km of usage (can be exceeded with extra charges)
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any toll and parking fees (if any)
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00 PM.
- There is a time limit of 8 Hours/80 KMs on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- 8 Hour/80 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 150/Hr. and 12/KM for Sedan
- 200/Hr. and 15/KM for SUV
- Pick up & drop off has to be the same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
- This is not a guided tour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Pick-up from Mysore Hotel / Train Station / Airport
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 1990 Per Vehicle