Old & New Delhi Private Sightseeing Day Tour
The tour starts pick-up from your Delhi City Hotel and we start on the Old & New Delhi Private Day Tour. Explore the grand monuments of Delhi on a private 7-hour sightseeing tour, and learn more about India’s diverse culture and life. Learn about the Delhi's rich history, as you visit stunning Mughal architecture, and landmarks of love, empire, and religion.
- Visit Delhi’s famous monuments and admire the stunning architecture
- See the famous Humayan Tomb
Suggested Itinerary / Places Covered:
This tour starts with poick-up from your hotel or given address and covers all major tourist destinations in Old Delhi & New Delhi. You will visit the following places on this tour:
1) Red Fort: The UNESCO World Heritage Site - Red Fort is a 17th century fort that served as the residence of the Mughal Emperors of India. The fort served as capital of the Mughals until 1857, when Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar was exiled by the British Indian government. From here you can also visit historical Chandni Chowk market area.
2) Jama Masjid: The biggest and most famous mosque of Old Delhi in India. Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, who also constructed Taj Mahal, this mosque lies on a very busy central street of Old Delhi, the Chawri Bazar Road.
3) Birla Temple: Also known as The Laxmi Narayana Temple, is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and was built in 1930s and inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi.
4) India Gate: Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate built in 1931 commemorates the soldiers of the British Indian Army who lost their lives while fighting for the British Empire in World War I and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
5) Humayun's Tomb: The 16th Century tomb was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent built by Humayun's widowed Queen, Haji Begum.
6) Lotus Temple: The flower-shaped Lotus Temple, is a Bahá'í House of Worship and prominent landmark and attraction in the Delhi city.
7) In the end we visit Hindu Akshardam temple complex.
You’ll stop for lunch around noon at a restaurant of your choice.
*If 8 hour/80 Kilometer limit is exceeded, extra charges apply. This is not a Guided Tour.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaom Hotel or Residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Please note: airport pick-up and drop can be made but cab entry charges may apply. Charges to be paid by customer as per actuals - Bill will be provided.
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any toll, parking or entry fee - airport or any other restricted area (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- There is a time limit of 8 Hours/80 KMs on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- 8 Hour/80 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 100/Hr. and 11/KM for Sedan
- 120/Hr. and 13/KM for SUV
- Pick-up only for Delhi City limits.
- This is not a Guided Tour.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
96 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
93 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
13 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Delhi Hotel or Residence
₹ 1890 Per Vehicle