8-Hour Custom Private Tour of Bengaluru
Discover Bangalore’s famous gardens, magnificent architecture and historic monuments on this private 8-hour Bangalore city tour.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Visit the places like Bangalore Palace, Tipu Sultan's summer palace and many other places.
- Service of an experienced driver to drive you around Bangalore.
On this 8-hour tour, you can choose to visit a variety of locations throughout Bangalore, which includes the best places to, eat and shop. You will be accompanied by an experienced driver who knows the city like the back of his hand. This tour is fully customized so you can decide which locations you want to go to and what you want to do.
Start your private tour after meeting your personal chauffeur at your hotel. Enjoy the services of a comfortable air-conditioned car for 8 hours (or 80 km) within Bengaluru city limits.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel or residence at the pickup location.
- We recommend the below-mentioned landmarks of the city, guests are free to visit any other place which might not be in the list:
- Bangalore Palace - Constructed in 1887 by the Woodeyar Dynasty in the Tudor-style architecture, it resembles the medieval castles of Normandy and England
- Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens: the lush Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, a facility that houses more than 1,000 unique flora and admires the famous glass house inspired by London’s Crystal Palace.
- Nandi or Bull Temple: Famous for huge granite bull statue, carved out of a single piece of rock.
- Tipu's Summer Palace: This palace completely built using teakwood with exquisitely carved pillars, arches, and balconies.
- Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha & High Court - We pass these Neo-Dravidian-style buildings and the soothing Cubbon Park right in the middle of the city.
- Venkatappa Art Gallery - A great stop for art lovers. Venkatappa Art Gallery displays sculptors, paintings, and a good collection of artifacts. They have art pieces belonging to as far back as 2000 BC.
- Vidhana Soudha - This building or technically a palace is an impressive building in Bangalore. It is mainly famous for housing the Legislative Chambers of the state government.
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum is one of the prime attractions in Bangalore. It is a great option for children as it features many interactive exhibits.
- ISKCON Temple - Sri Radha Krishna Temple in Bangalore is one of the largest ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples in the world.
- HAL Heritage Centre & Aerospace Museum - One of the largest aviation museums in India
- Finally, the guests are dropped back to the hotel.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore city limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours and 80 km of usage (can be exceeded with extra charges)
- Toll and parking fees
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle