Diwali Special: Jaipur Jeep Night Safari
Every year on the dark nights of Diwali festival firecrackers announce the celebration of India’s favourite festival. Homes are decorated, gifts are given, sweets are shared and thousands of lamps are lit. Of all the festivals celebrated in India, Diwali is by far the most glamorous and important.
If you have seen Pink city from top of Nahargarh Fort in the day light, you must be amazed how beautiful Jaipur looks; but you would be stunned to view the sparkling Jaipur from Nahargarh on the dark Diwali night when the Amavasya becomes the witness of splendid Jaipur. We will visit Jaipur attractions like Albart Hall , Hawa mahal , Ajmeri Gate , Saganeri gate , Badi chopar , Vidhan sabha etc.
Join us this year for Diwali for a night safari of brightly lit Jaipur City.
- Private driver,
- Hotel pickup and drop off within Jaipur city
- Drive in open jeep
- 1 Mineral water per person
- Fuel, Parking fees
- Taxes and surcharge
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances or natural calamities
- Any meals
- Air/Train fare
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Jaipur Hotel or Address