Alleppey Houseboat & Kumarakom Honeymoon in Kerala - 3 Nights/ 4 Days
- Honeymmon Cake
- Flower Decoration
- Candle Light Dinner
Day 1 : Cochin
Welcome to God’s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later, proceed for a half day city sightseeing tour of Kochi. Kochi which
is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 2 : Cochin - Alleppy Houseboat
After a sumptuous breakfast at the resort of your choice, gear-up for the once in a lifetime experience - “A day in the Houseboat”.
When you board the beautifully crafted houseboat, you will sense the enchanting magic surrounding this land! As the boat sets on the journey, you will realize the slow blending with the
watery paradise. A blend of the sparkling greens, blue sky & emerald backwaters will set its healing effect on your mind & body. The word Silence will find its new meaning to your dictionary, as you hear your own blood pumping across the head.
Prepare for an unadulterated experience where you are in full control.Get the boat to stop at those uninhabited lagoons and also shop for food at the small river side restaurants specially
catering to the travelling houseboats. With an in-house kitchen and cook, be our guests to participate in the wholesome Houseboat experience.
Overnight stay in the Houseboat. Choose to park your houseboat close to the nature. They say that if you listen carefully, the Gods of the land can be heard during the night!
Day 3 : Kumarakom Resort
Today after break fast kick-start the journey to Kumarakom. On your way, it will slowly dawn why this beautiful land is known as one among the “Ten Paradises of the world”. After being greeted by the hotel representatives at Kumarakom, you are left to relax for a while in the comforts of your room.
When we say that Kumarakom is unique, you might not realize how different it is, until you experience it! Backwaters are a blend of a unique ecosystem found only in this part of the world. Combine the serenity of naturally interconnected and interlocked canals with picturesque coconut lagoons and you will know what we are talking about!
Kumarakom is probably one of the few places on earth where the primary transportation is still through boats. Vembanad Lake forms the heart of Kumarakom and Kerala Backwater experience. With its majestic canals, streams and distributaries along its banks, this longest lake of Kerala weave an intricate and enchantingly beautiful web. Spend a day amidst the majestic Vembanad Lake and you will realize the tranquility surrounded with the region. Another major attraction of Kumarakom is the Bird Sanctuary which lies at the edge of the grounds of an old estate where a profusion of all kinds of birds can be observed. Domestic birds such as cuckoo, wild duck, egrets, darters, herons, teal, and water fowl can be seen in abundance here, and the Siberian storks which migrate to this place each year. The unique ecosystem available at Kumarakom makes it a treat for flora & fauna lovers.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 4 : Kumarakom - Cochin
After breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world..
Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays.. We await for your
next visit.. Bon Voyage
- The given cost is for 2 Pax on Twin Sharing Basis in the mentioned Hotel/Similar accommodation.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable taxes.
- Unless mentioned basic category rooms are considered in All Hotel.
- Toll, Parking and driver allowances.
- Any meals other than those mentioned.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Additional usage will be chargeable)
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges and any other optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Guest should produce Photo and ID Card at the time of check in.(PAN Card not valid)
- In case of non–availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Check-in/Check–out time at the hotel is 12.00/2.00 pm hrs.
- Unless Specified Hotels in Munnar and Thekkadywill be Non AC as both arehill Stations and normal climate is below 20 Deg.
- Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs at the Houseboat.
- Houseboat will be stationed at one place from 6:00 pm to 7:00 am due to Govt. restrictions
- Houseboat AC will be operated from 9 00 Pm to next day 6.00Am (Deluxe Boat) For premium boatAc will be available in the bed room as per the requirement
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Cochin Airport/ Railway Station