Kovalam Kerala Honeymoon - 2 Nights/ 3 Days
- Honeymmon Cake
- Flower Decoration
Day 1: Trivandrum - Kovalam
Welcome to God’s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Trivandrum Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later, proceed for Kovalam
Kovalam beach is known as the Paradise of the South. Thronged by tourists across the world, Kovalam is a blend of an amazingly well kept beach, high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters. The golden sands appear silver in the night and add to the overall mystic experience offered by this dream destination. Enjoy a moonlight walk across the beach to experience the true meaning of the word Romanticizing.
Evening visit beaches of Kovalam andthe light house. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Kovalam
Today after breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Trivandrum. Visit Padmanabhapuram palace, Archeologicalmuseum, Kowdiar Palace, Trivandrm zoo etc. Evening visit beaches of Kovalam andthe light house. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Kovalam - Trivandrum
Today after break fast Checkout from the hotel and drive back to Trivandrum airport/Railway station.
- The given cost is for 2 Pax on Twin Sharing Basis in the mentioned Hotel/Similar accommodation.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable taxes.
- Unless mentioned basic category rooms are considered in All Hotel.
- Toll, Parking and driver allowances.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 10 % Deduction if cancelled before 2 weeks before the trip starts
- 20 % Deduction if cancelled before 1 weeks before the trip starts
- 50 % Deduction if cancelled between 1 week and 2 days before the trip starts
- No Refund if cancelled within 2 days of the trip.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.