Manali-Leh-Srinagar Bike Tour via Tso Moriri and Turtuk
A 12-day road trip to Leh-Ladakh starting from Delhi and riding through the lush green Kullu Valley of Himachal and ending the bike tour in the Srinagar, riding through Kargil and Zojila Pass.
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: Departure available for even a single person on the available dates.
- Comfortable Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
- Royal Enfield 500cc bikes used for the tour.
Delhi - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Keylong - Sarchu - Tso Moriri - Pangong Lake - Nubra Valley - Turtuk - Leh - Kargil - Sonmarg - Srinagar
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises of a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
- Day 1: Overnight Volvo bus journey from Delhi
- Day 2: Arrive in Manali
- Day 3: Ride from Manali to Keylong
- Day 4: Ride from Keylong to Sarchu
- Day 5: Ride from Sarchu to Tso Moriri
- Day 6: Ride from Tso Moriri to Pangong Lake
- Day 7: Ride from Pangong Lake to Nubra Valley
- Day 8: Ride from Nubra Valley to Turtuk and back to Nubra
- Day 9: Ride from Nubra Valey to Leh
- Day 10: Ride from Leh to Kargil
- Day 11: Ride from Kargil to Sonmarg
- Day 12: Drop to Srinagar airport
Day 1: Overnight journey from Delhi to Manali | 560 km | 12 hours
- An overnight journey from Delhi to reach Manali in a semi-sleeper Volvo bus.
- The details of reporting point and bus tickets will be shared with the group 48 hours prior to the starting date.
Day 2: Arrive in Manali
- After reaching Manali, freshen up and check-in to the rooms allocated to each guest by the trip coordinator.
- The day is free for you to explore locally on your own. Report back to the accommodation in the evening for the tour briefing, safety and rescue session by the experts.
Day 3: Ride from Manali to Keylong | 130 km | 5-6 hours
- After the breakfast, the group will gather for the bike allocation and start the road journey.
- This day will mark the first day of your adventurous journey, which will be a lifetime memorable and self-motivated trip.
- During the ride, the first of the high-altitude passes we'll be crossing is Rohtang-La (Rohtang Pass), perched at an approximate altitude of 13000 ft to Koksar and then to your destination Keylong.
- The group will be staying overnight in Keylong.
Day 4: Keylong - Sarchu | 120 km | 4-5 hours
- On the third day, after breakfast you will start your ride by 9:00 am as there will be a ride of about 100 kilometres, en-route you will enjoy the beauty of Baralacha-la Pass, Zing-zing bar.
- In the evening you will have a bonfire arrangement made at your stay.
- You will be staying overnight at Sarchu.
Day 5: Ride from Sarchu to Tso Moriri | 230 km | 8 -10 hours
- The ride to Tso-Moriri starts after breakfast. Today's route will go through crossing about 22 Gata loops (hairpin turns), 45 km Pang ground and Tanglang La, which is the 10th highest motorable pass in the world.
- On arrival in Tso-Moriri, check in at a hotel pre-booked for the group and take rest.
- The overnight stay will be in a hotel in Tsomoriri.
Day 6: Ride from Tso Moriri to Pangong lake | 290 km | 7-8 hours
- After breakfast, we'll be riding on a route which is commonly not used for commercial bike trips.
- The group will stop for lunch at Chushul village and will be going to explore the new route from Mahe bridge to Chushul village.
- Within this route, the group may get a chance to explore small lakes named Yaye-Tso and Mirpal-Tso.
- After Chushul the group will undertake a lake safari of approx 25 km via Maan and Merak village.
- The overnight stay will be arranged in Swiss camps with attached bathroom at Pangong lake.
Day 7: Ride from Pangong Lake to Nubra Valley | 195 km | 6-7 hours
- Start the ride with the stoppage at the shooting point of "The 3 Idiots" (a popular Bollywood movie) at Pangong Lake for approx 15-30 mins.
- Later, the group will ride through one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shyok village, which has opened recently for the tourist.
- You will reach Nubra in the evening and will have time in the evening to explore the popular sand dunes of the valley. The region is a cold-desert, here you can find and enjoy the ride of unusual double hump camels.
- These double hump camels are known as Mongolian camels too.
- The overnight stay will be arranged in Swiss-camps with attached bathroom in Nubra valley.
Day 8: Ride from Nubra valley to Turtuk and back to Nubra | 300 km total | 8-9 hours
- Today get ready to explore the unexplored, after a nice warm breakfast, the group will ride towards Turtuk, a tiny farming village located in the northwestern region of Ladakh and is the last village before the line of control (LoC).
- This quaint little village is famous for its apricots, silk and folk dance.
- Turtuk was under Pakistan's control until 1971, after which India gained control of this strategic area and on the way, you’ll view the beautiful Shyok valley.
- After exploring Turtuk, you'll ride back towards Nubra and be staying overnight in Nubra.
Day 9: Ride from Nubra valley to Leh | 160 km | 6-7 hours
- After breakfast, pack up and start the ride to Diskit monastery.
- Post which you will start your ride towards the most exciting and achievable road to the world's highest motorable pass - Khardungla Pass (18,380 feet).
- Today you will witness variant landscapes during your ride.
- In the evening you will reach Leh and be staying overnight stay at Leh.
Day 10: Ride from Leh to Kargil | 220 km | 6-7 hours
- Start the ride for Kargil en route Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pather Sahib along with the view of Sangam/confluence of Zanskar and Indus river.
- After you go past the Khaltsi check-post, you will witness the moon land and Lamayuru monastery.
- The group will reach Kargil in the evening and overnight stay will be arranged in Kargil.
Day 11: Ride from Kargil to Sonmarg | 120 km | 4-5 hours
- Leave for Songarg via Kargil, you will cross famous Zojila pass and Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World).
- You will reach Sonmarg by evening. This is the last day of your bike trip and journey of your dream destination is over.
- Celebrate the completion of this memorable trip and stay overnight at Sonmarg
Day 12: Drop to Srinagar airport
- After the breakfast, bid farewell to the new friends you made on this trip. From Sonmarg to Srinagar airport, the group will travel in a traveller or a group vehicle and will be dropped at Srinagar airport.
- Royal Enfield 500cc (2017 to 2019 models).
- Fuel for the bike as per the mentioned itinerary (Manali to Sonmarg).
- Delhi to Manali Volvo bus ticket.
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Drop to Srinagar airport in a group vehicle.
- Breakfast (From day-2 to day-12)
- Dinner (From day-2 to day-11)
- Back-up/support vehicle for the tour.
- Guest luggage to be carried in the support vehicle.
- Helmet for rider and pillion.
- Mechanic support during the tour.
- Road captain.
- Permits and local association fees.
- Oxygen cylinder and First Aid kit.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 1 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 22950 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.