Manali Ladakh Srinagar Bike Ride via Sumur and Batalik 2021
Travel while you still have life left, because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing. Add on this Manali-Leh-Srinagar bike tour of 10 days/ 11 nights, in your expeditions of the magnificent natural creations.
- Travel through many mountain passes.
- Stay at the deluxe camps in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride.
- Visit places like Batalik, Kargil, Sonmarg and key destinations of Leh, Sumur and Srinagar.
- Also ride through the Hamboting-La a latest edition to this ride in 2021.
Route: Manali - Jispa - Tanglang-La - Leh - Khardung-La - Nubra - Sumur - Pangong - Chang-La - Leh - Batalik - Kargil - Sonmarg - Srinagar
Why Choose this?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: Departure available for even a single person on the available dates.
- Comfortable Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
- Ride through the 1st, 2nd and 3rd highest motorable roads Baralacha-La, Chang-La and Tanglang-La respectively and attempt to reach Siachin Base Camp (Till the motorable ways exist).
To work is human, to travel, divine. So take this economical Manali-Leh-Srinagar bike tour via Sumur to explore some of the major tourist destinations of all time. Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town.
It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter. There’s a lot more to experience than just saying. So put on your helmet and get set go!
- Day 1: Overnight Volvo bus journey from Delhi
- Day 2: Arrive in Manali
- Day 3: Ride from Manali to Jispa | 140 KM | 5-6 hours
- Day 4: Ride from Jispa to Leh | 350 KM | 11 hours
- Day 5: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley | 160 KM | 6-7 Hours
- Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Sumur to Siachin Base Camp | 130 KM
- Day 7: Ride from Sumur to Pangong Lake | 160 KM
- Day 8: Ride from Pangong to Leh | 160 KM
- Day 9: Ride from Leh to Batalik | 160 KM
- Day 10: Ride from Batalik to Kargil | 80 KM
- Day 11: Ride from Kargil to Sonmarg | 120 km | 4-5 hours
- Day 12: Drop at Srinagar airport
Day 1: Overnight journey from Delhi to Manali | 560 KM | 12 Hours
- An overnight journey from Delhi to reach Manali in a semi-sleeper Volvo bus.
- The details of the reporting point and bus tickets will be shared with the group 48 hours prior to the starting date.
Day 2: Arrive in Manali
- After reaching Manali, freshen up and check-in to the rooms allocated to each guest by the trip coordinator.
- The day is free for you to explore locally on your own. Report back to the accommodation in the evening for the tour briefing, safety and rescue session by the experts.
Day 3: Ride from Manali to Jispa | 140 KM | 5-6 hours
- After breakfast, the group will gather for the bike allocation and start the road journey.
- This day will mark the first day of your adventurous journey, which will be a lifetime memorable and self-motivated trip.
- During the ride, the first of the high-altitude passes you'll be crossing is Rohtang-La (Rohtang Pass), perched at an approximate altitude of 13000 ft to Koksar and then to your destination Jispa.
- The group will be staying overnight in Jispa.
Day 4: Ride from Jispa to Leh | 350 KM | 11 hours
- After a nice warm breakfast, you will start your ride by 7:00 AM. The day's ride will be a long one, approximately 350 KM in mystic high mountain routes.
- En-route you will enjoy the beauty of Baralacha-la Pass, Zing-Zing bar, Sarchu, Tanglang-La (World’s 3rd Highest Motorable Road).
- You will have your lunch in Upshi and aim to reach Leh by 6:00 PM.
- In the evening hours explore the local markets of Leh and stay overnight in the hotel assigned.
Day 5: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley | 160 KM | 6-7 Hours
- On day 5, you will head to the highest motorable pass in the world, the Khardung-La at 18,380 feet.
- In spite of the altitude, today you will ride on some of the smoothest roads in the whole journey and the landscape becomes grand. After spending some time in the Khardung-La Pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Nubra valley.
Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Sumur to Siachin Base Camp | 130 KM
- On the sixth day, post breakfast you would be heading to one of the unexplored villages of Ladakh. Sumur is a small village and a popular base for exploring the valley.
- At an elevation of just 3,100 metres, it’s one of the lowest points in Ladakh, and you can feel the difference.
- Especially with the Khardung La Pass being ticked off, Sumur is far easier to breathe in the valley compared to in Leh.
- You will attempt riding towards the newly opened Siachen Base Camp. Overnight stays will be arranged in comfortable camps in Sumur.
Day 7: Ride from Sumur to Pangong Lake | 160 KM
- On day 7, after breakfast, you would be heading to one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shayok village, which is opened recently for the tourist.
- You would be staying overnight in camps close to the Pangong Lake.
Day 8: Ride from Pangong to Leh | 160 KM
- In the morning of the eighth day, have breakfast at your camps in Pangong.
- Post breakfast you may proceed for your journey back to Leh, en route you will cross Chang-La pass which is world’s 2nd Highest motorable road.
- You will also cover Thiksey Monastery on the way back to Leh. Upon your arrival in Leh, you may enjoy the evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stays will be arranged at the hotel in Leh.
Day 9: Ride from Leh to Batalik | 160 KM
- On day 9, post breakfast, leave for Batalik. During the ride, you will visit the Sangam point (the confluence of Zanskar and Indus River), Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Pather Sahib.
- You would be staying overnight in Batalik.
Day 10: Ride from Batalik to Kargil | 80 KM
- On day 10 have your breakfast and leave for Kargil. The main region of 1999 Kargil war with Pakistan and en route you will visit Dha-Hanu village.
- People who inhabit this area are considered to be the last pureblood descendants of Indo-Aryans, not only their attire is highly decorated with jewellery and flowers, their features are also quite distinct.
- Overnight stays will be arranged in Kargil.
Day 11: Ride from Kargil to Sonmarg | 120 km | 4-5 hours
- Leave for Songarg via Kargil, you will cross famous Zojila pass and Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World).
- You will reach Sonmarg by evening. This is the last day of your bike trip and journey of your dream destination is over.
- Celebrate the completion of this memorable trip and stay overnight at Sonmarg
Day 12: Drop to Srinagar airport
- After the breakfast, bid farewell to the new friends you made on this trip. From Sonmarg to Srinagar airport, the group will travel in a traveller or a group vehicle and will be dropped at Srinagar airport.
- Leh to Manali or Manali to Leh will be transferred in Tempo Traveller on SIC basis) Due to ongoing issues between Manali Bikers Association and Leh Bikers Association.
- Fuel for the bike as per the mentioned itinerary (Manali to Sonmarg).
- Delhi to Manali Volvo bus ticket.
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Drop to Srinagar airport in a group vehicle.
- Breakfast (From day-2 to day-12).
- Dinner (From day-2 to day-11).
- Back-up/support vehicle for the tour.
- Guest luggage to be carried in the support vehicle.
- Helmet for rider and pillion.
- Mechanic support during the tour.
- Road captain.
- Certificates of participation.
- Permits and local association fees.
- Oxygen cylinder and First Aid kit.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 1 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 24735 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.