Andharban Trek: A Thrilling Trek to a Dense & Dark Forest
“Andharban”, the word itself means dense dark forest. Andharban is one of the most beautiful trek in Sahyadris. The best time to visit this place is during monsoon or post monsoon. In this trek, you descend for almost 4 hours and you are covered with dense forest and shade. En-route enjoy the waterfalls and awesome view of Kundalika valley. Here, we will be descending from Pune (Ghatmatha) to Konkan. This trek is also famous among nature lovers, shutterbugs for various species of Butterfly and flowers are there.
- Height: 3000 feet
- Start Point Village: Pimpri
- Type: Valley/Dense JungleTrek
- Region: Tamhini Ghat-Kundalika
Day 1 : Meet our trek Leader at Dadar station by 12:30 am (Overnight Journey). Start our journey from Dadar to Pimpri village. Its almost 150 kms journey and we will reach at start point early morning. After having breakfast at local villager’s house, we will start trekking by 7:30 am.
We will start descending from “Ghatmatha” to descend towards Konkan region by trek route. It’s altogether 4-5 hours of descend which is the best part of the trek ! Trekking through dense forest and with number of waterfall on the way to refresh yourself. Bhira Dam is the end point of trek. After reaching Bhira Dam our vehicle is ready for pickup. Have evening refreshments. And proceed back to Mumbai.
Tour Concludes with fun-loving Memories. :D
- Dadar to Dadar transportation by private vehicle
- Breakfast & late evening meal
- Expertise and Guide Charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments