Kais Dhar and Bijli Mahadev Trek
We've created a combined beautiful trek to Kais Dhar and famous Bijli Mahadev for trekkers, hikers and adventure & nature lovers. This trail can be done in both summers and winters.
Kais Dhar is a beautiful place and open ridge overlooking Kullu valley. The place is windy and very beautiful. There are very good camping sites, plenty of water dead wood around the camp site area. There is a forest rest house near the camp site area for stay. The trek to the Kais-Dhar passes through forest of pine, cedar, rei and blue pine. There are several trails that lead to the Kais-Dhar. Root passes through the villages near by Chaklani. Chaklani village is small beautiful village and all the houses are made by deodar in kashtkuni archtitect. Trek is gradual gradient walk all the way. Throughout the trek, you walk between the deodar forest to reach Kais Dhar.
Bijli Mahadev is situated in a meadow with lush green forests in the surroundings, 14 KM from Kullu. Located at an altitude of about 2,438 m in the Kullu Valley, Bijli Mahadev is one of the excellent temples in India. Its a 3 km. trek from Chansari village. A panoramic view of Kullu and Paravati valleys can be seen from the temple.
Come, join us on this exclusive trail and explore the untouched beauty of Himachal.
- Kais Dhar
- Bijli Mahadev
- Kullu Town
- Old Villages of Kullu
- Orchards & Forest
- Culture & Photography
- Nature and much more
- Arrive at Kullu, check into hotel, get fresh and have breakfast.
- After breakfast drive to Chansari village and trek to Bijali mahadev from here. Start the climb from Chansari, the distance being about 3-4 hours uphill. It will take 7-8 hrs to reach Bijli Mahadev and at the end point of trek.
- Overnight stay in Hotel in Kullu.
- Today after breakfast, go for a wonderful trek to Kaisi Dhar via Piz Village from Kullu.
- During the trek you will experience some amazing view of Kullu Valley.
- One night stay at Kaisi dhar in Rest House/Homestay.
- After Breakfast trek down to Kullu. Today we will take another route via some old villages.
- Once we reack Kullu, some leisure time to Explore Kullu.
- Evening time Departure from Kullu.
- Take Volvo bus for Delhi/Chandigarh.
- Trail ends with happy memories.
- 02 Nights - Hotel and Rest house/homestay/camp accommodation.
- AP, All Meals.
- Taxi for all transfers as per itinerary.
- Local professional Guides.
- All taxes.
- Any air fare, bus fare or train fare.
- Monastery entrance fees, Entrance fees, Monument fees etc.
- Trekking Shoes and clothing.
- Travel insurance, repatriation charges, Damages / claims of any nature, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry, any kind of hard or soft drinks, any kind of personal clothing.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: