Chittorgarh Day Tour from Udaipur
In this day tour of Chittorgarh from Udaipur, visit some of the most amazing historical sites of Rajasthan at a place which was once capital of the Mewar kingdom for more than 800 years.
- Explore the massive structure that is Chittorgarh Fort.
- See the beautiful architecture of Vijay Stambha (Victory Tower) & Kirti Stambha (Tower of Fame).
- Company of an experienced chauffeur.
Chittorgarh Fort or most commonly known as Chittor Fort was the home to the proud and brave Rajput warriors. This fort is one of the largest forts in India and is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The fort is home to some majestic palaces, gates, temples, and two commemorative towers. It is said to have built by a local Maurya ruler Chitrangada Maurya. The fort which is roughly in the shape of a fish has a circumference of 13 km (8.1 miles) with a maximum length of 5 km (3.1 miles) and it covers an area of 700 acres.
- Your tour starts with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Udaipur city limits.
- You will be driven to Chittorgarh which is about 2.5 - 3 hours drive from Udaipur.
- You may stop on the way for tea/coffee or lunch at a restaurant of your choice.
- Upon arrival, you will visit the ruins of Rana Kumbha's Palace at Chittorgarh Fort.
- Next up, you will see the Vijay Stambha (Victory Tower), constructed by Rana Kumbha to celebrate his victory over Mahmud Khilji.
- Also, you will visit Kirti Stambha (Tower of Fame), dedicated to Adinath, the first Jain Tirthankara.
- In the end, you will visit the Queeen Padmini’s Palace.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Udaipur city limits.
- All transportation using the private air-conditioned sedan or SUV vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off in Udaipur residence/ hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- All toll charges
- 250 km usage
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3430 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.