2-Day Mount Abu Tour from Udaipur
Take this two-day trip to explore Mount Abu from Udaipur into the hills of Aravali range and take a pause in the lap of mother nature.
- Visit the only hill-station of Rajasthan.
- Visit the Delwara Jain temples at the Jain Temple complex.
- Take an amazing view from the highest peak of the Aravalli range at an altitude of 1,720 meters.
Mount Abu located at a height of 1290 meters is the one and only hill station in Rajasthan. Teaming with incredible architecture and picturesque landscapes Mount Abu is a perfect location for you to escape from the scorching desert heat.
- Your tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel in Udaipur city limits.
- Post which you will be driven to Mount Abu. It is a scenic 3 hours drive.
- On reaching Mount Abu, you may check-in into your hotel (to be booked by you).
- After some rest, you will first visit Delwara Jain temples.
- After which in the evening you will be visiting the beautiful Nakki lake, surrounded by hills where boating is a great experience.
- On day-2 you will be picked up from your hotel in Mount Abu.
- First up you will be driven to Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary which is paradise for animal and bird watchers.
- Next, you will visit Guru Shikhar, the highest peak of the Aravalli range with an altitude of 1,720 meters above sea level.
- After this, you will start back for Udaipur as per your convenient time.
- By evening you will arrive back at Udaipur where you will be drop at your hotel.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Udaipur hotel/residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- 500 km usage (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6350 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.