Mount Abu 2 Day Trip from Udaipur
1 Nights/2 Days
Mount Abu located at a height of 1290 metre is the one and only hill station in Rajasthan. Teaming with incredible architecture and picturesque landscapes Mount Abu is a perfect location for you to escape from the scorching desert heat.
Take this two day trip to explore Mount Abu from Udaipur. You leave at your convince on Day 1 morning and return on Day 2, late evening to Udaipur. Mount Abu is a 3 hours scenic drive into the hills of Aravali range with average height above 1,200 meters. Mount Abu is the only hill-station in Rajasthan and quite a popular spot in north-western India.
- Visit the only hill-station of Rajasthan
- Visit the Delwara Jain temples at the Jain Temple complex
- Take amazing view from highest peak of the Aravalli range at an altitude of 1,720 mts.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Udaipur
- Drive to Mount Abu. It is a scenic 3 Hrs drive.
- On reaching Mount Abu, check-in into your hotel (to be booked by you)
- After some rest, we first visit Delwara Jain temples
- In the evening visit beautiful Nakki lake, surrounded by hills where boating is a great experience
- Pick-up from your hotel in Mount Abu.
- First we drive to Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary which is paradise for animal and bird watchers.
- Next we drive to Guru Shikhar, the highest peak of the Aravalli range with an altitude of 1,720m above sea level.
- After this we start back for Udaipur as per your convenient time.
- By evening arrive back at Udaipur. Drop at your hotel or Airport/Train Station
- All transport in private AC Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Udaipur/ Udaipur Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Any Hotel accommodation
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Any travel insurance
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00PM.
- This is not a Guided Tour
- Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
96 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
94 travellers found this helpful
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
61 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
13 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Hotel in Udaipur
₹ 5950 Per Vehicle