2-Day Mount Abu Tour from Udaipur
Take this two-day trip to explore Mount Abu from Udaipur into the hills of Aravali range and take a pause in the lap of mother nature.
- Visit the only hill-station of Rajasthan.
- Visit the Delwara Jain temples at the Jain Temple complex.
- Take an amazing view from the highest peak of the Aravalli range at an altitude of 1,720 meters.
Mount Abu located at a height of 1290 meters is the one and only hill station in Rajasthan. Teaming with incredible architecture and picturesque landscapes Mount Abu is a perfect location for you to escape from the scorching desert heat.
- Your tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel in Udaipur city limits.
- Post which you will be driven to Mount Abu. It is a scenic 3 hours drive.
- On reaching Mount Abu, you may check-in into your hotel (to be booked by you).
- After some rest, you will first visit Delwara Jain temples.
- After which in the evening you will be visiting the beautiful Nakki lake, surrounded by hills where boating is a great experience.
- On day-2 you will be picked up from your hotel in Mount Abu.
- First up you will be driven to Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary which is paradise for animal and bird watchers.
- Next, you will visit Guru Shikhar, the highest peak of the Aravalli range with an altitude of 1,720 meters above sea level.
- After this, you will start back for Udaipur as per your convenient time.
- By evening you will arrive back at Udaipur where you will be drop at your hotel.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Udaipur hotel/residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- Any toll and parking fees
- 500 km usage
- Any hotel accommodation
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if the vehicle is used beyond 10:00 pm
- The sedan variants provided are Toyota Etios/similar
- The SUV variants provided are Toyota Innova/similar
- There is a kilometer limit of 500 km, exceeding which the following surcharges apply:
- Rs 10/km and Rs 13/km for Sedan and SUV respectively
- This is not a guided tour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Pick-up from your hotel in Udaipur.
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 6750 Per Vehicle