Taj Mahal and Agra Sightseeing Full-Day Private Tour from Jaipur
In this Full Day trip, travel to Agra by private chauffeur driven private air-conditioned cab.
Visit the Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World that needs no introduction. Please keep in mind that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday.
Next take a lunch break at an air conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
After lunch visit Agra Fort built in red sandstone by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D. Next we proceed for the tour of Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri, an abandoned city, was built by Emperor Akbar in the 16th century, with marvelous red stones work in the palaces.
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort also known as Red Fort
- Explore the Fatehpur Sikri Ghost City and admire the red stone palaces
- Pick-up from your hotel in Jaipur
- Visit The Taj Mahal
- Have lunch at local Restaurant
- Visit Agra Fort
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri
- Drive back to Jaipur, drop at hotel or Airport/Train Station.
*This is not a guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from any Jaipur hotel, in city limits.
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
- *This is not a guided tour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
97 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
95 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
14 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pickup from Hotel in Jaipur, Rajasthan
₹ 6190 Per Vehicle