Taj Mahal & Agra Day Tour from Jaipur
In this full day trip, travel to Agra by a chauffeur driven private air-conditioned cab.
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort.
- Explore the Fatehpur Sikri City and admire the red stone palaces.
Agra is an iconic city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, famous for the mausoleum built emperor Shah Jahan for his wife which he named as the Taj Mahal. The majestic monument of Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world. Dotted with historic monuments Agra is a city which one must visit to understand its rich Mughal heritage.
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Jaipur city limits.
- Post which you will be driven to Agra which will be a five or five and a half hours journey from Jaipur inclusive of your stops for refreshments.
- Upon your arrival in Agra, you will visit The Taj Mahal.
- Post which you may have your lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch, you may visit the following suggested places:
- Agra Fort
- Fatehpur Sikri
- After the completion of your tour, you will be driven back to Jaipur and be dropped at your hotel/residence in the city limits.
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- All transport using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll and interstate taxes
- Usage of vehicle for 550 Kms (can be extended)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8190 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.