Bangalore City Sightseeing Tour from Bengaluru Airport
In this day tour that starts from Kempegowda International Airport, discover Bangalore’s famous gardens, magnificent architecture and historic monuments on this private 10-hour Bangalore city tour.
- Discover historic Bangalore during a sightseeing tour
- Explore the park that gave Garden City its very name
- Includes Bangalore Sightseeing with Airport Pickup
Important note: Please confirm the availability , prior you book for the dates 31st December and 1st January.
Bengaluru (also called Bangalore) is the capital of India's southern Karnataka state. The center of India's high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and nightlife. Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th-century Bangalore Palace, modeled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure. In this tour, you will be visiting the most important places of Bangalore including Bangalore palace, ISKCON temple, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha & many more attractions.
- The driver will pick you from the Bangalore airport at the requested time.
- You will start the tour by visiting the Bangalore palace which was constructed in 1187 by the Wodeyar dynasty in the tudor style architecture.
- You visit Lal Bagh botanical gardens which has more than 1000 unique flora and you can admire the famous glass house inspired by London's crystal palace.
- Take a visit to Nandi or bull temple which is famous for huge granite bull statue, carved out of a single piece of work.
- You also visit Tipu Sultan's summer palace, which is completely built using teakwood with exquisitely carved pillars, arches, and balconies.
- Later, proceed to visit Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha and High court which is built in Neo Dravidian style.
- Visit ISKCON temple which is one of the largest ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples in the world.
- Finally, take a visit to the Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum which is one of the prime attractions in Bangalore. It is a great option for children as it features many interactive exhibits
- In the end, you will be dropped to the hotel or residence to end the tour.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Pickup from Bangalore airport and drop
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of a vehicle for 10 hours as per the itinerary (Extra hourly charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
- Tour as per the itinerary
- Monument entry tickets
- Personal expenses
- Any meals for the guest
- Night charge of Rs.300 applicable if the vehicle is used beyond 10:00 pm
- Any guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a Guided Tour
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- This a fixed itinerary tour, the guests may choose to skip any of the places but no new place can be added to the itinerary.
- Pick-up location is Bengaluru Airport and the drop location is with-in Bangalore city limits.
- The vehicle can be used up to for 10 hours. Night charges applicable after 10.00 PM.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar
- Night charge of Rs.300 is applicable if the cab service is used beyond 10:00 pm
- The tour has a time limit of 10 hours.
- After 10 hours, additional per hour charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver in cash):
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 100 per hour
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs. 150 per hour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
- The driver will pick you up directly from Airport at specified timr. Please enter the Flight Name, Number and Time at the checkout page.
₹ 3950 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.