Bal and Guna Trekking & Camping
1 Nights/2 Days
2 to 20 people
Bal lies on way to Triund and offers a great alternative to Triund when it closes due to heavy snow. Trek takes you to Dal lake and Naddi village and offers a panoramic view of whole Kangra valley.
With little extra time, you may explore the Bhagsu Falls, Dal Lake, Naddi Village, Monasteries and Temples in and around Mcleodganj & Dharamshala.
Guna Devi Temple is one of the Oldest Temples in India.
- Riverside Camping at Bal
- Adventure and Trekking around Mcleodganj.
Day 1: Reporting at the Base Camp Mcleodganj before 10:00 AM & Trek to Guna via Bal & Naddi. We have lunch on the way. Overnight Camping and Bonfire/Dinner at Bal next to a river.
Day 2: Check out from Camp after the Breakfast. Trek back to Base Camp Mcleodganj via Bhagsu Falls. Board the buses in the evening departing from Mcleodganj/Dharamshala for your onward Journey)
- Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast at Camp. Veg meals will be served at the camp.
- Lunch is packed box. Dinner has Chapati, Dal, Rice, Veg Curry, Salad and Non-veg on most days.
- Breakfast is freshly made parathas.
- Expert Guides & Porter to carry the tents and sleeping bags for the camping at Triund.
- Lockers, Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Mcleodganj(Dhramshala)
- To and Fro to the Base Camp Mcleodganj (Dhramshala).
- Porter for personal luggage.
Things to Carry:
- T-shirts, Trekking Pants, Windproof jacket preferably with a hood, Warm and thick Fleece,
- Full-sleeve Woolen sweater, regular socks (3-4 pairs), Scarf/muffler (optional),
- Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended),
- Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers, Raincoat / Poncho,
- Small light weight towel, Water bottle, Sunscreen Lotion,
- Cap to keep the strong sun away from your face, Sun glasses,
- Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries),
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries,
- Books, if you like reading,
- Day pack/small bag which you will carry on your back every day and keep your essentials in it,
- Camera with charged batteries.
- Please avoid carrying expensive watches, jewelry and electronic items on the trek.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 3 days to activity date – Full Refund.
- Cancellation made after 3 days to activity date– No Refund.