White Water Rafting in Kullu Manali
Starts from a gentle float through the forest to an exciting and thrilling journey down the rapid flow of water brings every aspects of a life time adventure.
Discover the magic and beauty of the Beas River on our world class River Rafting tours in Kullu and Manali.
This rafting trips in Kullu-Manali takes about 1 hour and qualified rafting guides will take the lead to explain the safety codes. All gears required and special clothing will be provided.
Select this option for 7 km rafting from Pirdi to Babeli, Kullu.
- Thrill of Rafting on River Beas
River Rafting Kullu Manali Itinerary:
- Report at Dobhi Camp on Kullu-Manali highway, meet your rafting instructor
- Wear safety gear provided and participate in safety briefing
- Begin 9 km rafting, which takes approx 1 hour to complete
- Rafting ends at Bhuntar near Kullu
- 7 kms or 14 of Rafting as chosen
- All the rafting gear like life jackets, helmet, paddle and wet suits if required
- Professional guide including safety kayaker or raft.
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks and / or any factors beyond control
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Manali is well connected with Delhi and Chandigarh. Best way to reach Kullu or Manali is via overnight bus from Delhi/Chandigarh. You can take semi-sleeper Volvo AC buses or normal sleeper buses. The bus journey take 11-13 hours to reach Kullu and a further 1 hour to reach Manali. Tickets should be booked online. We suggest you choose government run buses such as HPTDC and HRTC as they are seldom late and run as per schedule.
2 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 490 Per Person