Ladakh Motor Bike Ride 2023 ex. Leh with Turtuk Village
Take some time out to explore the beauty of Ladakh by booking this Ladakh motorbike tour of 5 nights/ 6 days. Give your soul a refreshing and rejuvenating treat to cherish these memories in the future.
- Leh motorbike tour if you have a limited number of days.
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride.
- Designed to be a couple-friendly tour with the most comfortable stay options.
- Visit the famous Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
Why Choose This?
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Route: Leh - Khardung La - Nubra Valley - Turtuk - Pangong Tso Lake - Leh
If you have a heart to travel and explore the beautiful creations of nature, then Ladakh bike tour is a must destination in your bucket list. In this tour, you will traverse through Ladakh - one of the most beautiful and remote places in the world, also covering the Nubra Valley, which is an aesthetically pleasing and picturesque tri-armed valley; one of the best locations to click a picture for memory. The tour will also cover serene Pangong Lake, alongside which you can spend a night camping gazing at the stars. Head back to Leh where the ride gets over after visiting the last village in Indian territory, Turtuk village, perched close to the LOC between India and Pakistan.
To facilitate the travel without any inconveniences, an experienced road captain and a fully equipped support crew will also be provided. So stay worry free and hop on to this tour package soon.
- Day 1: Arrive in Leh
- Day 2: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (160 KM | 5/6 hours ride)
- Day 3: Ride from Nubra Valley to Turtuk to Nubra Valley (196 KM | 8-9 hours ride)
- Day 4: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (174 km | 7-8 hours ride)
- Day 5: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh via Kela Pass (160 km | 5-6 hours)
- Day 6: Departure from Leh
Day 1: Arrive in Leh, Rest & Acclimatization Day
- After the arrival at Leh, check-in to the Leh Hotel.
- There will be the acclimatization & orientation process followed by the Ladakh ride briefing.
- You can take some rest or go for local walks, exploring Leh.
Day 2: Leh to Nubra Valley (160 Km , 5-6 Hours)
- Begin the second day with Ladakh ride after the allotment of bikes.
- Get prepped for an adventurous ride through one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khardung-La pass to the cold desert of Nubra valley.
- You may as well opt for a camel ride in the mountains of Hunder at an additional cost. Overnight stays will be arranged in Swiss camps in Nubra Valley.
Day 3: Ride from Nubra Valley to Turtuk to Nubra Valley (196 KM | 8-9 hours ride)
- On the third day, you will be traveling from Nubra Valley to Turtuk. The village of Turtuk lies on the banks of the Shyok River and was under Pakistan till the year of 1971.
- Explore the village of Turtuk and post exploration return back to Nubra Valley.
- Overnight stay in Nubra valley.
Day 4: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso (160 km | 7-8 hours)
- On the fourth day, there will be an off-roading experience to Pangong Lake
- The route covered will be Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 5: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh via Chang La Pass (160 km | 5-6 hours)
- On the fifth day, you will be heading back to Leh via Kela Pass (the highest motorable pass), Chang La, and Choglamsar.
- You may stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 Idiots'.
- You will be covering about 160 kilometers and are expected to reach Leh before lunch.
- Once in Leh, you may visit the Shanti Stupa.
- Depending on the riders and time, we may cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara. Enjoy the daytime in Leh.
Day 6: Departure from Leh
- On day 6 after breakfast, you will be checking out from Leh Hotel at 10:00 am which will mark the end of your tour.
Leh Ladakh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Magnetic Hill – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso Lake via Kela Pass (World's Highest Motorable Pass), Chang La pass (the third highestmountain pass in the world), and Choglamsar.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms.
- Stay at twin sharing basis for couples and a triple sharing basis for the group.
- Hot water bucket available on request.
- Bike rental charges for Royal Enfield 350cc (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking).
- Fuel for the rented bikes, as per the itinerary.
- Safety helmet for riders and pillions (rented bike option).
- Buffet breakfasts (5) and dinners (5) as per the itinerary.
- Expert road captain for the bike ride.
- Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh for Indian Nationals.
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar) for the ride.
- Luggage space for one 60 litre bag per person in the support vehicle.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire road trip.
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 16900 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.