Manali-Zanskar-Ladakh-Manali Bike Ride 2022
It is time to make the Ladakh bike tour dream a reality by availing this Manali-Ladakh-Manali bike ride which covers the scenic beauties of Ladakh and Himachal Pradesh. Enjoy some glorious, precious and memorable moments in 10 days/11 nights tour to live in the dream-cum-reality.
Connect Live with Us, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp us Click here
Manali-Leh-Manali Bike Tour Highlights:
- Take the thrilling Manali Leh Manali Bike Trip with a freedom to choose from a Rented bike, own bike or an SUV/Tempo Traveller.
- Enjoy safe travel with an experienced road captain and a back-up vehicle throughout the ride.
- Overnight stay in deluxe camp stays at Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
- Travel through Manali Leh Highway to Ladakh crossing many high Himalayan mountain passes.
- Travel through the newly opened Atal Tunnel.
- Complimentary elbow and knee guards.
Route: Manali - Rohtang - Jispa - Sarchu - Leh - Khardung La - Nubra - Pangong Tso - Leh - Sarchu - Manali
Why Choose this Ladakh Bike Ride package?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip. Select the best package and leave hassles of planning to us.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All Accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All stays with attached washrooms. Hot running water in all hotels.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- Includes All Permit Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees. All permit or wildlife cost during your trip is already included.
Manali to Leh Bike Ride Overview:
You are certainly missing out if you have not included a Ladakh bike tour in your travel list. This Ladakh tour from Manali takes you through the magnificent valleys and plains of Ladakh on a Royal Enfield or RE Himalayan bike in 11-days. Begin the Ladakh bike tour from Manali. Travel through Rohtang pass, the serene Pangong Tso Lake, Indus, Shyok Rivers, Nubra Valley and Khardung La - all the incredible landscapes will unravel as you move ahead in the trip. Stay at the deluxe camps and enjoy the gorgeous starry nights for a unique experience.
With our experienced road captain and a fully equipped backup vehicle, you will definitely enjoy this ride without any glitches. So hurry up and avail the benefits of this tour package to avoid regretting later.
Brief Trip Itinerary
- Day 1: Arrive in Manali.
- Day 2: Ride from Manali to Jispa (140 KM | 7/8 Hours ride)
- Day 3: Ride from Jispa to Padum via Shang Lo Pass (140 KM | 7/8 Hours ride)
- Day 4: Ride from Padum to Kargil (240 KM | 9 Hours ride)
- Day 5: Ride from Kargil to Leh (220 KM | 4/5 Hours ride)
- Day 6: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (159 KM | 4/6 Hours ride)
- Day 7: Ride from Nubra to Pangong Lake (3,001 m) (150 KM | 6 Hours ride)
- Day 8: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 KM | 6/7 Hours ride)
- Day 9: Ride from Leh to Sarchu (250 KM | 9 Hours ride)
- Day 10: Ride from Sarchu to Manali (220 km | 11/12 hours ride)
- Day 11: Departure from Manali
Manali - Leh - Manali Bike Ride Detailed Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Manali
- The tour will begin from an overnight journey from Delhi to Kullu-Manali.
- Expect to arrive by morning and check-in at riverside camps to have some breakfast.
- After the acclimatization, orientation process and Ladakh ride briefing, there will be an allotment of bikes & a trial run in the evening.
- Dinner will be served at your overnight hotels.
Day 2: Ride from Manali to Jispa (140 KM | 7/8 Hours ride)
- Get ready to be thrilled as your Ladakh ride begins on the second day after you have had your breakfast.
- Enjoy the Leh Manali highway ride through the Atal Tunnel, Vashisth Hot Springs, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Keylong which might be covered with snow.
- Upon your arrival in Jipsa, there would be an overnight stay.
Day 3: Ride from Jispa to Padum via Shang Lo Pass (140 KM | 7/8 Hours ride)
- Post breakfast, you will be moving ahead to Padum.
- This day's ride begins the journey to Zanskar. The terrain is rugged and it takes time to cross the Shingo La Pass, Gumbo Ranjan's majestic views and the river crossings.
- Upon your arrival in Padum, you will be staying for the night at the camps/guest house.
Day 4: Ride from Padum to Kargil (240 KM | 9 Hours ride)
- The road to Kargil from Padum has been newly open post-August 2020.
- The distance from Padum to Kargil is 240 kilometres and you would be staying overnight at a hotel in Kargil.
Day 5: Ride from Kargil to Leh (220 KM | 4/5 Hours ride)
- On day 5, you will be travelling from Kargil to Leh the ride would be for 4-5 hours. On leaving Kargil you will witness the Mulbek, the Giant Buddha Statue. Ride through the magnetic hills and visit the Pathar Saheb Gurudwara.
- Stay overnight at the hotel in Leh.
Day 6: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass and Diskit Monastery (159 KM | 4/6 Hours ride)
- Take a moment and admire the beautiful morning in Leh.
- Post breakfast, get prepped for an adventurous ride through one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khardung-La pass to the cold desert of Nubra valley.
- You will also be visiting the Diskit Monastery,
- You may as well opt for a camel ride in the mountains of Hunder at an additional cost. Overnight stays will be arranged in Swiss camps in Nubra Valley.
Day 7: Ride from Nubra to Pangong Lake (3,001 m) (150 KM | 6 Hours ride)
- Get ready for an off-roading experience to Pangong Lake on Day 7.
- The route covered will be Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 8: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 KM | 6/7 Hours ride)
- Head back to Leh on Day 8.
- You may stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 idiots'.
- Aim to reach Leh before lunch, and depending upon the riders and time, take a visit to Shanti Stupa, Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara.
- Enjoy the daytime in Leh.
Day 9: Ride from Leh to Sarchu (250 KM | 9 Hours ride)
- After breakfast, you will start your ride for Sarchu.
- The journey to Sarchu is 250 kilometres from Leh and you will reach there by the evening.
Day 10: Ride from Sarchu to Manali (220 km | 7/8 hours ride)
- On the tenth day, you will reach Manali from Sarchu covering about 230 kilometres and take rest at the hotel.
Day 11: Departure from Manali
- After breakfast, you will be checking out of the camp.
- You can explore Kullu/Manali and take an evening Volvo back to Delhi to mark the end of an amazing tour experience.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotel in Kullu-Manali.
- Free parking facility in Kullu-Manali.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms.
- Stay at twin sharing basis for couples and a triple sharing basis for the group.
- Hot water bucket available on request.
- Bike rental charges for Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike.
- Fuel for the rented bikes, as per the itinerary.
- Safety helmet for riders and pillions.
- Buffet breakfasts (10) and Dinners (10) as per the itinerary.
- Expert Road captain for the bike ride.
- Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh for Indian Nationals.
- Backup vehicle (Innova/Tempo Traveller or similar) for the ride.
- Luggage space for one rucksack per person in the support vehicle.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire road trip.
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 24695 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.