#FebAdventure: Hot Air Balloon Flight in Goa
2 to 6 people
Special Discounted Price of Rs. 15990 for two from 13th - 15th Feb 2017 only!
Board a hot air balloon for a peaceful, early morning flight over mesmerizing Goa. As you gently leave the Earth, you'll be amazed at how light the balloon feels. During the flight you have unobstructed 360-degree views, allowing for breathtaking photographs. Your pilot will explore a variety of altitudes, up to 900 feet in the air for a marvellous overview of Goa, to just under 400 feet from the ground where you are able to see the sights and sounds of the beautiful state.
Throughout your flight, our ground crew follows your balloon over grounds and roads so that they can be ready and waiting for you upon landing, always a gala occasion.
Ballooning - an experience for everyone!
A hot air balloon flight is a wonderful experience for absolutely everyone. You don’t have to be an adrenaline-lover, balloon flights are in fact very calming experiences known for allowing passengers to relax and enjoy the spectacular views.
You can look forward to a 2 hour experience including:
- Greeting and registration
- Briefing by your pilot
- Invitation to help with balloon inflation
- Around an hour’s flight in hot air balloon
- Presentation of Commemorative Certificate signed by your pilot (on request)
- Invitation to assist with the deflation of the balloon
- Transport back to your original launch site
Hot air balloon flights are subject to weather conditions for the safety of our passengers. If we are unable to fly on your preferred date, your flight will move forward to the next mutually convenient date. The most important aspects of the weather are that there must be wind speeds of less than 12 mph, reasonable visibility, a stable atmosphere and no rain or snow.
We are authorized by DGCA, all passengers and balloons are insured, pilots flying are authorized and licensed by DGCA, all fights are conducted by prior permission of the local administration like police, Navy, etc.
- 40 mins – 1 Hour Flight
- Guide book
- Water bottle
- Pick-up on extra charge
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances or natural calamities
- Air/Train fare
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions
- International standards of safety & security
- Age limit: 03 years to no maximum limit as far as the person is fit for flying.
- Pick up and drop is charged extra. 3,000 for North Goa and 2,000 for South Goa
- Booking to be done at least 2 days in advance of choosen Flight Date
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.