Delhi Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
1 to 30 people
Capture the many contrasts of this incredible city with our Delhi Hop-On Hop-Off bus tours.
This unique hop-on hop-off tour allows you to see all of Delhi’s highlights with ease. Hop off at any of the 20+ stops along the route and explore the sites at your leisure using a provided map. Whether it’s the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, your 1-day or 2-day ticket will grant you access to all incredible attractions in India. There’s no easier or more flexible way to explore.
HOHO concept: Hop on hop off bus service allows to visit Delhi's most important places and historical and heritage monuments. Bus will drop you and Next bus will pick u after 40 mins, it works just like metro. You can spend as much time at any place of your choice.
- See Delhi in air-conditioned comfort from a hop-on hop-off bus
- Hear onboard Free GPS Enabled English-language commentary through the bus’s speakers covering - 20+ tourist spots, 40+ additional interesting places, 20+ eye-opening facts about Delhi
- A FREE Audio Tour Guide covering Qutab Minar, Red Fort & Humayun’s Tomb
- Bus Available every 40 minutes
- Flexibility - tourists can hop on and hop off at any pick up/drop off point
- Great for Children as they learn so much about Delhi, just by listening to the commentary.
Bus service starts at 8:30 am and then arrives every 40 minutes. Delhi HoHO Bus tour ends around 6 pm.
- Visit Qutab Minar, Red Fort and Humayun’s Tomb
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Metro Museum, Rajpath (Drive Pass) & National Philatelic Museum
- India Gate, National Gallery of Modern Art
- National Museum, Rail Museum, Dilli Haat
- Nehru Museum, Vijay Chowk
- Rashtrapati Bhavan (August-March: Prior Booking of online tickets is Mandatory)
- Hauz Khas Village, Lotus Temple, Old Fort & Delhi Zoo
- National Gallery of Modern Art National Museum
- Dilli-Haat, INA market, Science Museum Raj Ghat Jantar Matar
- Bus Pass
- Audio Tour Guide
- GPS Enabled English-language commentary
- Local sightseeing
- Any Food or Beverage
- Entrance fees to any attractions
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Prices are inclusive of taxes, No hidden charges.
- Child criteria: height upto 3 ft half ticket, above 3 ft normal ticket is applicable.
- Child below 2 years – zero charges.
- Offer is applicable only on one day and two days sightseeing tour, Not applicable on Monday Tour.
- Indian price for SAARC Country (Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Maldives and Afghanistan) Tourists.
- The earlier you starts your journey, the more destinations you can visit. Try to come as early as possible, so that you can see more places.
You can download the Delhi sightseeing GPS enabled, interactive audio guide app for FREE at the HOHO Centre, Baba Kharak Singh Marg and enhance your visit to Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb. Once downloaded on WiFi, the app works offline and plays automatically. FREE only for HOHO guests.
- 10% cancellation charge upto 24 Hours before departure time.
- No refund with-in 24 hours of departure.