Lavasa Day Tour from Pune
In this Lavasa Day Trip from Pune see the beauty of Lavasa in a single day. One of India's newest planned city and a small beautiful hill station, Lavasa is a perfect place for a day outing from Pune. Avail 250 kilometres of usage of a private car.
Lavasa Day Tour from Pune Highlights
- Take a tour of the serene private and well-planned city of Lavasa.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur.
- Hassle free tour of the scenic city from Pune.
- Save on expensive hotel accommodation at Lavasa city with this convenient Lavasa day tour from Pune
Lavasa Day Tour from Pune Overview
Located about 60 km from Pune in Maharashtra, Lavasa has great year-round good weather which makes it a great weekend getaway and a welcome escape of city life from both Mumbai and Pune. From Pune Lavasa, situated in Mulshi valley of the Western Ghats is less than a two hours drive. Modelled after the Italian town Portofino, Lavasa offers a great array of activities to choose from for the Visitors. From lakeshore watersports to adventure sports, Indoor games to nature trails and many more tourist attractions, Lavasa day trip is bound to be exciting.
Best time to visit Lavasa is Monsoon months but thanks to its pleasant climate, Lavasa is a good short holiday destination to visit any time of the year.
Lavasa Day Tour Itinerary:
- Your tour will start with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lavasa, which is a 2-hour drive from Pune.
- On the way, you can stop at the famous Temghar Dam built on Mutha River. From the dam, you get beautiful views of green valley, Sahyadri mountain range and the lake formed by the dam.
- Upon your arrival, you will be visiting the following suggested places and undertaking certain activities:
- Lakeside Walk
- Indulge in Water sports
- Indulge in Adventure sports
- Stop at a local restaurant for Lunch
- Games Arcade
- The waterfront area has many shops and restaurants one side and a beautiful lake on the other.
- After lunch, you can visit the Varasgaon Dam. There is a beautiful waterfall nearby too.
- In the evening you will start your journey back to Pune and you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 250 kilometres as per the itinerary (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3190 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.