Lavasa Sightseeing Day Tour from Pune
In this Lavasa Day Trip from Pune see the beauty of Lavasa in a single day. One of India's newest planned city and a small beautiful hill station, Lavasa is a perfect place for a day outing from Pune. Avail 250 kilometres of usage of a private car.
Lavasa Day Tour from Pune Highlights
- Take a tour of the serene private and well-planned city of Lavasa.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur.
- Hassle free tour of the scenic city from Pune.
- Save on expensive hotel accommodation at Lavasa city with this convenient Lavasa day tour from Pune.
- Complimentary water botlles and newspapers.
Connect with us Live by clicking on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Lavasa Day Tour from Pune Overview
Located about 60 km from Pune in Maharashtra, Lavasa has great year-round good weather which makes it a great weekend getaway and a welcome escape of city life from both Mumbai and Pune. From Pune Lavasa, situated in Mulshi valley of the Western Ghats is less than a two hours drive. Modelled after the Italian town Portofino, Lavasa offers a great array of activities to choose from for the Visitors. From lakeshore watersports to adventure sports, Indoor games to nature trails and many more tourist attractions, Lavasa day trip is bound to be exciting.
Best time to visit Lavasa is Monsoon months but thanks to its pleasant climate, Lavasa is a good short holiday destination to visit any time of the year.
Lavasa Day Tour Itinerary:
- Your tour will start with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lavasa, which is a 2-hour drive from Pune.
- On the way, you can stop at the famous Temghar Dam built on Mutha River. From the dam, you get beautiful views of green valley, Sahyadri mountain range and the lake formed by the dam.
- Upon your arrival, you will be visiting the following suggested places and undertaking certain activities:
- Lakeside Walk
- Indulge in Water sports
- Indulge in Adventure sports
- Stop at a local restaurant for Lunch
- Games Arcade
- The waterfront area has many shops and restaurants one side and a beautiful lake on the other.
- After lunch, you can visit the Varasgaon Dam. There is a beautiful waterfall nearby too.
- In the evening you will start your journey back to Pune and you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 250 kilometres as per the itinerary (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
- Complimentary water botlles and newspapers.
- Airport pick-up or drop.
- All parking & toll charges.
- Monument entrance charges.
- Any meals during the tour for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- Pick up and drop locations has to be same. It can be different but extra charges would be applicable.
- Note this a custom itinerary tour, the guests may choose to skip any of the places or add any new places as per choice.
- Airport pick-up and drop is available at an additional cost (select add-on while booking).
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs.300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 250 km.
- After 250 km, additional per km charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 12 per km (additional km charges).
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs. 15 per km (additional km charges).
- Air-conditioner may be switched off in the hilly areas.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Pick-up from Hotel/Residence in Pune city limits.
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up address. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour start time.
₹ 4199 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.