Dastarkhwan: a Traditional Muslim Fine Dining Experience
The word Dastarkhawan, whose origins trace to Central Asian and Middle East, denotes the traditional eating area where Indian Muslims have their food. It may in a broad sense include the tablecloth on which the food is laid out on. A Dastarkhawan may be spread on the table or the floor of a home or in an open area. The food on a Dastarkhawan may range from something as simple as tea with slices of bread to an elaborate cuisine running up to 10 courses. This can comprise of a welcome drink, starters, main course and desserts.
Some of the delicacies on the Dastarkhawan can be relished in traditional Muslim homes and not in restaurants.
Join us as we provide you a sneak preview into the traditional food fit for a Sultan (King). We offer you Muslim cuisine from many parts of India like Awadhi, Mughlai, Kutchi, Bengali, Hyderabadi, Bengaluri, Bhatkali etc.
- Wide range of food from Awadhi, Mughlai, Kutchi, Bengali, Hyderabadi, and Bhatkali Cuisine
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.