Friendship Peak Trek
- Climb the incredible Friendship peak guarding the sacred Beas Kund
Arrive at Manali and Check leave for Solang Valley.Check in to the guest house.Take out some time for Local Discovery and let your body adjust to the altitude change.
Day two Starts with a trek from Dhundhi to Bakarthach. Though there is a road heading to Dhundhi, the trek provides the necessary warm up to the body for the tougher days ahead.The trail is easy till Dhundi. Dhundhi is magical campsite just at the banks of Beas river.The Camp Site is accompanied by SASSE regional office to the north and Rohatang Tunnel work space to the left.You can spot Hanuman Tibba at distance from Dhundhi and the landscape provides enough motivation for the days ahead.
Rise up early As you reach Dhundhi, take rest for tea and refreshment.Few minutes of rest and move ahead for Bakarthach. The trek requires stamina and strength.You need to cross single stream coming down from Rohru Thach and Beas river just before Palchan Thach. As you reach the Palchan Thach, Bakarthach is a 2 hour walk.The patch from Palchan Thach to Bakarthach is a bit difficult and take around 2 hours.The patch is full of boulders and takes you just at the bootom of Hanuman Tibba Glacier.The views are incredible.
This is the day when your climbing actually starts.Lady Leg is to the right of Bakarthach and is a gallery coming down from the Friendship Peak.Its resemblance to the leg of a lady has given its name.It takes 3-5 hours of climbing to reach Lady Leg Campsite.Rest for the day and give your body time to acclimatize.
Today is a rest day and will be utilised mostly for the acclimatisation process.
Day 6 at midnight start your ascent to the peak.The peak looks easy as a cake walk. The first patch looks more like a flat land, but requires ample strength to reach a point from where the ridge climbing starts.This is part is a technical climb and requires front crampining at certain points.
It usually takes 6 hours to climb the peak.Start descending by 6 am.
Reach Lady leg and start your journey back to Solang Valley.
Depart for Delhi by Evening Volvo
- Accommodation in camps during trekking.
- All Meals while on trek (Veg)(Breakfast+packed Lunch+Dinner)
- Cook & attendant during the trekking.
- Trekking equipment (Dinning tent+Sleeping bags+Toilet tent+Kitchen tents+Crampons+ice axes,ropes,Harness etc.)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Camping fee, Environmental charges and Trek Fees.
- Certified Mountaineering Guide for the ascent
- To and fro Volvo bus transfers from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
- All Road Transfers from Manali to Solang Valley and Solang Valley to Manali.
- Service Ta of 9% as per updated Government Regulations
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments