Visakhapatnam (Vizag) Local Sightseeing Day Tour
Discover Visakhapatnam/ Vizag's famous beaches, magnificent museums and historic monuments on this private Visakhapatnam city tour. Take a walk on splendid beaches of Visakhapatnam; explore Buddhist spots and some of the best museums in the country.
- Discover historic & modern Visakhapatnam during this sightseeing tour.
- Sightseeing tour with a highly qualified driver.
- Explore the sandy beaches & few Buddhist remnant places.
Connect with us Live by clicking on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Vishakapatnam is the largest city in the Andra Pradesh. It is the industrial city, it attracts the due to the unspoiled sandy beaches, well built and maintained parks, Buddhist Remnant sites and nearby scenic areas, such as the Araku Valley. The city is home to the oldest shipyard and the only natural harbor on the east coast of India. One can visit serene beaches, museums & parks in the city. Explore the city with the best views of the beach, exciting museums & also few of the Buddhist places.
Note: In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect by this operator.
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or call us at +91 6393 957 900 or WhatsApp using this link Click here
- This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or given the address and covers all major tourist attractions in Visakhapatnam.
- You can visit the following suggested places on this tour:
- Ramakrishna Beach: A great beach for fun and relaxation.
- Visakha Museum: Located close to R.K beach, this is a great place to get historic insights of the past.
- INS Kursura Submarine Museum: A must visit place in Visakhapatnam
- VUDA Park: Enjoy a Dancing Musical Fountain, Boating facility, Skating Ring, Horse, and Camel Riding.
- Kailasagiri: A beautiful hill overlooking the sea with amazing views of the sea.
- Kambalakonda Eco Tourism Park: A reserve forest
- Rushikonda: One of the most beautiful virgin beaches in India.
- Ramanaidu Studio- A film studio located on the top of the hill.
- Tennati park- One of the oldest park in the city.
- Fish Aquarium- Witness the variety of fishes
- Zoo park- This is the third biggest zoo in the country.
- Post completion of the tour, you will be dropped at any preferred location in Vizag city limits.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan car or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Vizag hotel/residence/preferred location (only in city limits)
- Driver and fuel charges
- Service for 10 Hours and 100 Kilometres
- Tolls and parking charges if applicable
- Monument entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charge of Rs. 450 applicable if used beyond 10:00 PM.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar
- Night charge of Rs. 450 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- This is not a guided tour.
- Charges beyond 10 Hours and 100 Kilometres are as follows:
- Sedan, Extra Hour Rs. 250 and Extra Kilometres Rs. 15
- SUV, Extra Hour Rs. 350 and Extra Kilometres Rs. 20
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Pick-up from Vizag hotel or residence
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 4565 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.