Rafting & Riverside Camping in Kullu
Looking for a weekend get-away from Delhi and not sure where to go, what to do?
Well this trip Rafting & Camping in Kullu is the perfect weekend getaway trip that you would find. We take care of all your transportation, stay, meals and adventure activities, all you have to do is do the booking and pack your bags (keep them light)
- Stay at Riverside Camps in Kullu.
- Indulge in adventure activities like Rafting, Tree Line Rope Activities - Burma Bridge, Tyre swing, Swinging ladder, Balancing Rope and Bamboo Bridge.
- An option of Paragliding.
- No Hidden Charges: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Option for all: Open for Solo Travelers, Couples, Group of Friends & Families.
Kullu is an important tourist destination in Himachal Pradesh. Kullu lies on the banks of Beas River at an altitude of 4000 ft above sea level. It was once termed as Kulanthpitha which means “The end of the Habitable Land." Kullu is wrapped by the Pir Panjal, Lower Himalayan, and Great Himalayan ranges. Its pine and deodar forests, flowering meadows, meandering Beas river, rocky ridges, and apple orchards make a tourist spellbound and wanting to come back for more.
Day 1: Arrival in Kullu - Rafting, Adventure Activities & Overnight Camping by River
- You will have to arrive in Kullu and post which you will have to check in at the riverside camps in Kullu by 9-10:00 am.
- After lunch, you may go for the White River Rafting or Rock Climbing/Rappelling.
- Activities at the Camp include Tree Line Rope Activities - Burma Bridge, Tyre swing, Swinging ladder, Balancing Rope and Bamboo Bridge, Outdoor Games.
- In the evening enjoy a nice warm cup of tea and some light snacks.
- Music, bonfire and dinner will be arranged in the night at the riverside camp.
Day 2: Check-out from Kullu Riverside Camps
- On the second day check out from Kullu Riverside Camps after the breakfast.
- You are free to go explore Kullu-Manali today.
- Day 1: 1 Lunch, 1 Evening Tea, 1 Dinner
- Day 2: 1 Breakfast
- River Rafting (7 kilometres stretch)
- Activities at the Camp: Tree Line Rope Activities - Burma Bridge, Tyre swing, Swinging ladder, Balancing Rope and Bamboo Bridge, Outdoor Games
- Stay on Double Sharing in Alpine tents with common toilets
- Stay on Triple/Quad sharing basis in camps with attached toilets (if available)
- Bonfire for a group of more than 6 pax depending upon the weather
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Manali is well connected with Delhi and Chandigarh. Best way to reach Kullu or Manali is via overnight bus from Delhi/Chandigarh. You can take semi-sleeper Volvo AC buses or normal sleeper buses. The bus journey take 11-13 hours to reach Kullu and a further 1 hour to reach Manali. Tickets should be booked online. We suggest you choose government run buses such as HPTDC and HRTC as they are seldom late and run as per schedule.
2 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1890 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.