Rafting & Riverside Camping in Kullu Manali
2 Nights/2 Days
1 to 15 people
Looking for a weekend get-away from Delhi and not sure where to go, what to do?
Well this trip Rafting & Camping in Kullu is the perfect weekend getaway trip that you would find. We take care of all your transportation, stay, meals and adventure activities, all you have to do is do the booking and pack your bags [keep them light :)]
- Stay at Riverside Camps in Kullu
- Indulge in adventure activities like Rafting, Tree Line Rope Activities - Burma Bridge, Tyre swing, Swinging ladder, Balancing Rope and Bamboo Bridge
- Option of Paragliding
Day-0: Start from Delhi to Kullu
- Leave from Delhi around 07:00 PM in AC Volvo/Traveler to Kullu.
Day-1: White Water Rafting, Trekking & Overnight Camping by the Beas River Side
- Arrival in Kullu. Check in to the riverside camps in Kullu by 10:00 AM
- After Lunch go for the White River Rafting or Rock Climbing/Rappelling
- One of the most popular and exciting water sports one can experience in Kullu is River Rafting. The sport has become quite popular among water sports lovers and adventure enthusiasts. There are several amazing rafting areas to be explored in Kullu, attracting thousands of people from all parts of the world. Also popular as white water rafting is available in Kullu covers (7km/35-45 Minutes in Raft). The rising and falling on the surface of water with the support of a designed inflated boat called raft offers an amazing lifetime experience. Adore the passing prettiness of nature and rejuvenate your mind and soul.
- Moreover, it is necessary that one should possess a high level energy and stamina to capture the shakes of coming waves. Indulging in river rafting in Kullu is not advisable during monsoon and extreme winters.
- Activities at the Camp: Tree Line Rope Activities - Burma Bridge, Tyre swing, Swinging ladder, Balancing Rope and Bamboo Bridge and Outdoor Games
- Evening Tea and Snacks
Day-2: Kullu/Manali to Delhi
- Check out from Kullu Riverside Camps after the Breakfast. You are free to go for paragliding or Hire a Cycle or Royal Enfield from Manali to add on to the bucket of your adventure. Explore Manali which is 40 Kms from away. One can go to highest water fall Jogini, Solang Valley, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Naggar Castle & Much More…!!! Depart for Delhi from Kullu or Manali by Evening (Available as Add-on at additional cost)
- Day-1: 1 Lunch, 1 Evening Tea, 1 Dinner
- Day 2: 1 Breakfast
- River Rafting (7 Kilometers stretch)
- Activities at the Camp: Tree Line Rope Activities - Burma Bridge, Tyre swing, Swinging ladder, Balancing Rope and Bamboo Bridge, Outdoor Games.
- Stay on Double Sharing in Alpine tents with common toilets
- Stay on Triple/Quad sharing basis in camps with attached toilets (if available)
- Bonfire for a group of more than 6 PAX depending upon the weather
- Transfers by Volvo or Traveler (depending upon the group size) from Delhi and back (Available at additional cost duing booking process)
- Any activity which is not the part of inclusions
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies. However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest.
- No Check-in to the Traveler/Volvo without Full Payment Confirmation
- No Check-in without valid Govt approved ID. Your id will be checked before Check-in.
- No detours will be made for picking up/dropping people.
- Departure time is given and is fixed. You have to report by that time. It's on you to update your status to trip coordinator. Anyone missing the check-in will not be entertained for refund etc and it will not be Operator’s responsibility. We will try to call you twice before departure. Any phone not getting connected will not be Operator’s responsibility.
- Timings are sacrosanct. Two times follow up will be done on phone. If we are unable to reach/we do not get a communication, we will be departing. No refund will be made for late arrival no matter what the reason for the delay is.
- We request not to travel with heavy luggage only light luggage or bags are allowed.
- Management shall not take responsibility of missing items during trip, hence requested not to travel with too much ornaments, jewellery, cash and other etc.
- All our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services/items are applicable for each person in the group.
- Any meal, activity or service not availed by the participants will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- We do not allow drinking during the expedition. Anyone found drunk at the time of expedition will be refused entry and no amount will be refunded. Operator also reserves the right to discontinue your trip at any point on the grounds of misconduct.
- We entertain only those persons at the campsite for whom the booking has been made. No additional persons will be entertained under any circumstances until communicated through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to revoke services of anyone not following the instructions of our guide during an activity.
- We reserve to right for cancellation in case someone misbehaves under influence of alcohol
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund
- Cancellation made after 15 Days – No Refund
Rescheduling dates within the same trek – 20% of trek charges subject to availability The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after trek completion date.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity