Bijli Mahadev Trek, Rafting & Riverside Camping in Kullu
Looking for a weekend get-away from Delhi and not sure where to go, what to do?
This trip including Trekking + Rafting + Camping + Adventure Activities in Kullu is the perfect weekend getaway trip that you would find. We take care of all your transportation, stay, meals and adventure activities, all you have to do is do the booking and pack your bags [keep them light :)]
- Stay at Riverside Camps in Kullu
- Trek to Bijli Mahadev and get amazing views of Kullu Valley and Parvati Valley
- Indulge in adventure activities like Rafting, Tree Line Rope Activities - Burma Bridge, Tyre swing, Swinging ladder, Balancing Rope and Bamboo Bridge
Day 0: Start from Delhi to Kullu
- Leave from Delhi around 07:00 PM in AC Volvo/Traveler to Kullu.
Activities: White Water Rafting, Trekking & Overnight Camping by the Beas River Side
- Arrival in Kullu. Check in to the riverside camps in Kullu by 10:00 AM
- After Lunch go for the White River Rafting or Rock Climbing/Rappelling
- One of the most popular and exciting water sports one can experience in Kullu is River Rafting. The sport has become quite popular among water sports lovers and adventure enthusiasts. There are several amazing rafting areas to be explored in Kullu, attracting thousands of people from all parts of the world. Also popular as white water rafting is available in Kullu covers (7km/35-45 Minutes in Raft). The rising and falling on the surface of water with the support of a designed inflated boat called raft offers an amazing lifetime experience. Adore the passing prettiness of nature and rejuvenate your mind and soul.
- Moreover, it is necessary that one should possess a high level energy and stamina to capture the shakes of coming waves. Indulging in river rafting in Kullu is not advisable during monsoon and extreme winters.
- Activities at the Camp: Tree Line Rope Activities - Burma Bridge, Tyre swing, Swinging ladder, Balancing Rope and Bamboo Bridge and Outdoor Games
- Evening Tea and Snacks
Day 1: Trek to Bijli Mahadev & Back to Delhi
- Check out from Kullu Riverside Camps after the Breakfast. After the breakfast we will transfer you to start point of trek to Bijli Mahadev which is approx 25 Kms of drive. We will start a trek to Bijli Mahdev from where you can see both the Kullu Valley and Parvati Valley together. Walk through the woodland and then enter the wide grass field which leads to Bijli Mahadev temple. The view of Kullu and Parvati valley from the top will leave you breathless. You will be amazed to see the confluence of Parvati and Beas River from the top; it is worth capturing in your camera. After spending some amazing time with the majestic beauty of the mountains, trek down to the Chansari Village. You will be picked up from there and dropped off at Kullu. Your trek ends there, continue to your onward journey.
- Depart for Delhi from Kullu or Manali by Evening
- Meals (1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner at Kullu Riverside Camps)
- Overnight Stay at Kullu Riverside Camps on twin/triple sharing basis
- Camps & Local Guides, White Water Rafting 7 Kms & Activities at the Camp: Tree Line Rope Activities - Burma Bridge, Tyre swing, Swinging ladder, Balancing Rope and Bamboo Bridge and Outdoor Games
- Return Transfers to Bijli Mahadev Trekking point
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3490 Per Person