Guided Photography Trip To Ladakh
Leh, Ladakh famous amongst the Biking and Photographers community is the latest tourist destination in India which is becoming equally famous amongst the photography enthusiasts and the regular tourists.
Leh is a small town which is accessible by road only in summer. Mid June to Mid October is the time when umpteen Biker groups throng this small Himalayan town. High altitude passes, serene lakes, ancient monasteries and cold deserts will definitely take your breath away. Come this summer and join us for a journey of lifetime.
- Conquer the first, second and third highest motor-able road of the world: Khardung-La, Chang-La and Tanglang-La.
- Visit the Pangong Lake. The trans-boundary 130 kms long blue watered lake surrounded by snow clad mountains. The same lake featured in Bollywood flicks, ‘3- idiots’ and ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’. It is the Highest Salt Water Lake in the world also.
- Camping on the Shores of the Beautiful Pangong Lake.
- Experience the culture and monasteries of the Little Tibet of India, Ladakh.
- Visit to Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Shanti Stupa, Thikshey Monastery, Hall Of Fame and Magnetic Hill and Shey Palace.
- Tsomoriri Lake.
- Indian Astronomical Observatory, Hanle.
- Turtuk, the last village on the Indian side of LOC.
- Learn photography skills from our experts.
- Carefully crafted itinerary giving us appropriate time to keep our mind and body relaxed and acclimatized to enjoy this beautiful and long journey to the fullest and to experience local delicacies and culture even better.
Photography Concepts to be covered during the Tour:
- Landscape Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Night Sky Photography
- Photoshop Techniques
- HDR, Panorama Stitching etc.
- In depth analysis of how to get the right exposure & composition.
- Database management and processing files.
Day 1: Arrival at Leh.
After arrival at Leh Airport, Our AS representative will greet you and drop at the specified Hotel. He will give you briefing about the tour plan, local weather and dos and don’ts. Check In and take rest to acclimatize well. Briefing about the tour plan and photography concepts to be covered during the trip. Acclimatization walks in the evening in the local market. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 2: At and Around Leh.
Today we cover famous places in and around Leh like Magnetic Hill, Sangam, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and Hall of Fame, Stok Palace and Shanti Stupa. Drive Back to Hotel in the evening for dinner. You can explore the Leh market after the Dinner.
Day 3: Leh – Khardung La (5359m) – Turtuk
Today we go the land of Double Humped Camels i.e Hunder (Nubra Valley). Along the way we will cross the Highest Motor-able road Khardung La. We won’t be spending time at the Khardung La Top today, because of acclimatization issues. Relax and spend your evening on the banks of Shyok River (Turtuk). Turtuk is the last village on the Indian side of LOC. Overnight stay at Turtuk.Day 4: Turtuk - Hunder
Track back the same route to get to the small village of Hunder, famously known for its sand dunes and double humped (Infected) camels. Overnight stay at Hunder.
Day 5: Hunder – Pangong
Post breakfast, we will visit Diskit Monastery and then we take route along the Shyok River to reach the serene and beautiful Pangong Tso. We will camp at Spangmik, a small village on the banks of this magnificent lake.
Day 5: Pangong - Hanle
Post breakfast, we drive along the Pangong Lake towards Chushul from where we’ll take the road towards Hanle. Hanle is famously known for Indian Astronomical Observatory. Clear skies and high altitude makes it a perfect place for night sky photography. Sky lit up by the countless stars makes for a perfect treat for the star gazers. Camping in the middle of Himalayas under the cover of million stars will make for unforgettable memoirs.
Day 6: Hanle – Tsomoriri
Post breakfast, track back the same route towards Mood from where we will take detour towards Tsomoriri. Unlike Pangong this is a fresh water Lake. Take a stroll along the lake and enjoy the flora and fauna of the region in the evening. Night stay at Karzok, on the banks of Tsomoriri.
Day 7: Tsomoriri to Leh
Today we track back to Leh. Along the way we will cover the world’s second highest motor-able road, Tanglang-La. Night stay at Leh.
Day 8: Photography Workshop
This day is kept for the reviewing of photographs taken during the trip. Tips and tricks of post processing will also be shared by our experts.
Day 9: Departure
After Breakfast, checkout from Hotel and you will be dropped at Leh Airport.
- Meal Plan MAP. (8 Breakfast, 7 Dinner)
- Accommodation in Hotels, Lodges, American Safari Tents on Double/Triple Sharing Basis.
- Taxi (Innova) all along the way.
- An experienced and certified photography expert to guide you throughout the tour.
- First Aid Kit.
- Innerline Permits.