Dudhsagar Waterfalls Trek
2 Nights/3 Days
5 to 15 people
English, Hindi and Marathi
Dudhsagar, as the name explains, is a beautiful four tiered waterfall which looks like flowing milk. Situated on the banks of Mandovi river, it lies on the Goa - Karnataka border and is one is the tallest waterfalls of India. It has an altitude of 1017 ft and is rated as an easy Trek.
The Dudhsagar Railway Station is the base camp for the trek which can be reached through rail/private vehicle. The best part about this trek is that it also has an old railway track which makes it a much more fun experience.
The area is rich in flora and fauna and it's beauty is in full swing after monsoon. The smell of wet soil and the rich biodiversity soothes the soul. The waterfall is ethereal and one feels transcended into an entirely different world. The beauty is such that it even got featured in the movie Chennai express and won hearts of the audience. You surely wouldn't want to miss out on this one.
- Beautiful Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Walk on railway track
- Capture scenic view of Dudhsagar
- Maximum 30 People in every batch with 3 leader and trek through Dense forest of Bhagvan Mahavir Sanctuary
Day 1 (Saturday):
Travellers from Mumbai and Pune are suppose to join us at 03:30 pm outside the Cloak room (Pune Juction Railway Station). We take the 4:20 PM to Kulem (Goa).
Day 2 (Sunday):
Reach Kulem by 4:35 am (approx), start trekking towards the Dudhsagar Waterfall (14 kms) by track route. Reach Dudhsagar by 09:00 am (approx). Enjoy the scenic view of the Dudhsagar Waterfalls and the journey too. Have Breakfast and start the trek back to Kulem.
Reach Kulem by 03:00 pm. Have lunch. Proceed towards Madgoan. Get ready to board Mumbai Express.
Day 3 (Monday) :
Reach Mumbai/Pune in the morning by 09:30-10:00 am . The tour ends here with lot of pleasant memories of Dudhsagar Falls.
- Sleeper Class tickets from Pune-Kulem- Madgaon– Mumbai/Pune
- Kulem To Madgaon general tickets
- Dudhsagar Jungle entry tickets
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Day 2 (Sunday)
- Expertise and guide charges
- Food on train (Saturday)
- Any other expenses of Personal nature
- Train tickets from Mumbai-Pune
- Tax as applicable
- If Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Activity cancellation done by participant.