Pondicherry Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Take a tour of Pondicherry, which has a French legacy maintained by the city. A seaside promenade runs along the Bay of Bengal and passes several statues, including a 4m-high Gandhi Memorial.
- Explore Pondicherry in comfort of the private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Pondicherry is famous for beaches along with the stunning views it offers and of course, where there is Beach there will be Water Sports. To experience Canoeing and Kayaking for both beginners and the experts, visit Karaikal Beach, it offers you a pleasant and calm place to spend your day. Pondicherry is an adventure place through the history of French colonization. Even simple architectures in Pondicherry will make you wonder if you’re in France, which is how the French influence is.
Availability of delicious foods like Tamil authentic dishes idly, dosa to steak and wine of French food is widely popular among the tourists. The distance of 155 km from Chennai through the East Coast Road, you will reach Pondicherry.
- The driver will pickup the guests from the hotel at the specified time.
- We will visit Sri Aurobindo Ashram, which is among the most visited places in Tamilnadu.
- We will proceed to visit Pondicherry Museum (Monday Holiday), Chunnambar Water Sports Complex, The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- We will stop for lunch at a local restaurant (own expenses)
- We also visit Auroville (Matrimandir – outer view), Immaculate Conception Cathedral
- Finally, we will visit the seaside promenade
- The guests are dropped back to the starting point.
*If time and distance limit permits you can visit other attractions as well. If 8 hour/80 Kilometer limit is exceeded, extra charges apply. This is not a Guided Tour
- All transportation using Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Pondicherry City Limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Itinerary mentioned is a suggestion, you can add/skip places.
- Monument entrance fees
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00PM.
Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
- 8 Hour/80 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 100/Hr. and 10/KM for Hatchback/Sedan
- 150/Hr. and 12/KM for SUV
- Extra charges apply for pick-up from other areas.
- This is not a Guided Tour
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
99 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
96 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
16 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Pick-up from Pondicherry Hotel or Residence
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 1890 Per Vehicle