Kinner Kailash Parikrama (Charang La) Trek
KINNER KAILASH PARIKRAMA TREK
Mount Kinner Kailash is located in Kinnaur in Himachal Pradesh. The trail provides a panoramic view of the whole range of Kinner Kailash mountain peaks. This region is located on the Indo-Tibet border and gives a wonderful introduction of confluence of Hinduism and Buddhism. The landscape of the area varies from lush green scenic valley of Sangla Valley to the snow clad mountains of the Kinner ranges. This trek is packed not only with some of the best views of the mountains, but also provides an insight into the rich history of trade, religion and diverse ethnic groups, the experience of which leaves one enchanted.
Maximum group Size: 10
Maximum Altitude: 5242 m
Day 1: Shimla to Kalpa
Reception at Shimla and drive from Shimla to Kalpa via Kufri and Narkanda. The drive from Shimla to Kalpa is beautiful and scenic. Reach Kalpa by evening and check in to a hotel. The backdrop of the ancient Chini village is very beautiful and the Kinner Kailash Mountain is visible from here. We can explore the surroundings here.
Day 2: Kalpa–Charang
Today we drive from Kalpa to Charang village and is the home of the ancient Rangrik Monastery. Overnight in village homestay or Camping near the village.
Day 3: Acclimatization at Charang. Village walk and visit to Rangrik monastery and last ITBP on on indo-tibetan border.
We explore the places around Charang and pay a visit to the Rangrik Monastery. Overnight stay in village homestay or camping.
Day 4: Charang–Lalanti
Today we trek from Charang to Lalanti. Initially climb will be steep for 2-3 hours till be reach Charang Kanda. After reaching Kanda gradient is low till Lalanti. Lalanti is a place with many wild flowers and beautiful meadows. The place is beautiful with flowers and blue sky and roaring sound of rivers. Camp for the night beside a stream in Lalanti.
Day 5: Lalanti - Base Camp of Charang La
Trek to the base camp of Charang La today. The climb is relatively steep today and we reach the base camp by evening. Dinner and overnight stay in tents.
Day 6: Base Camp of Charang La - Charang La – Chitkul
Today we start early and climb steeply to the Charang La. The view of the Kinnaur range is spectacular from this point. We pass the Charang La and descend down to Chitkul village. Overnight stay in village.
Day 7: Chitkul– Shimla
Today we drive back from Chitkul to Shimla with a bag full of lifetime memories.
- All arrangements for overnight stays during the trip.
- All food expenses
- Food will usually consist of morning breakfast, lunch, evening high tea and dinner.
- All food will be vegetarian.
- Special trained certified guides trained for emergency situations.
- Local guides and workers with in-depth knowledge about the local area.
- It will be a cultural and traditional experience as all stays will be mostly in villages.
- One luggage per person will be transported by us.
- Inner line permits and arrangements en route will be arranged by the operator.
- All stays and lodging on twin sharing basis shall be provided.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Camera fees or any other costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances and situations beyond our control.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 21000 Per Person