Kinnaur Kailash Parikrama by Raacho Trekkers
The Kinner Kailash Parikrama trek, a trail which provides a panoramic view of the whole range of Kinner Kailash mountain peaks.
- The convenience of small group size.
- A trek for seasoned candidates of trekking expeditions.
- To and fro transportation from Shimla.
Mount Kinner Kailash is located in Kinnaur in Himachal Pradesh. The trail provides a panoramic view of the whole range of Kinner Kailash mountain peaks. This region is located on the Indo-Tibet border and gives a wonderful introduction to the confluence of Hinduism and Buddhism. The landscape of the area varies from the lush green scenic valley of Sangla Valley to the snow-clad mountains of the Kinner ranges. This trek is packed not only with some of the best views of the mountains but also provides an insight into the rich history of trade, religion and diverse ethnic groups, the experience of which leaves one enchanted.
Day 1: Shimla to Charang
- You will be received at Shimla and be driven from Shimla to Charang via Kufri, Narkanda and Reckong Peo.
- The drive from Shimla to Charang is a beautiful one and scenic breathtaking views of Phawarang peak (6050 m) and the Rangrik range.
- You will reach Charang by the evening and the stay would be arranged either at a Homestay or a tented accommodation.
Day 2: Acclimatization at Charang - Rangrik monastery - Last ITBP post on Indo-Tibetan border
- You will be exploring the places around Charang and pay a visit to the Rangrik Monastery.
- Post the day's tour you will be staying overnight in the village homestay or camps.
Day 3: Charang–Lalanti
- Today you will be trekking from Charang to Lalanti.
- Initially, the climb will be steep for 2-3 hours till be reach Charang Kanda.
- After reaching Kanda gradient is low till Lalanti.
- Lalanti is a place with many wild flowers and beautiful meadows. The place is beautiful with flowers and blue sky and roaring sound of rivers.
- You will be camping for the night beside a stream in Lalanti.
Day 4: Lalanti - Base Camp of Charang La
- On the fourth day, you will be trekking to the base camp of Charang La.
- The climb is relatively steep today and we reach the base camp by evening.
- The dinner will be served in the campsite and you will be staying overnight in the tents.
Day 5: Base Camp of Charang La - Charang La – Chitkul
- On this day you start early and climb steeply to the Charang La.
- The view of the Kinnaur range is spectacular from this point.
- You will pass the Charang La and descend down to Chitkul village.
- Upon arrival, you will be staying overnight in the village.
Day 6: Chitkul - Shimla
- On the last leg of the journey, you will be driven back from Chitkul to Shimla with a bag full of lifetime memories.
- All arrangements for overnight stays during the trip.
- All food expenses
- Food will usually consist of morning breakfast, lunch, evening high tea and dinner
- All food will be vegetarian
- Special trained certified guides trained for emergency situations
- Local guides and workers with in-depth knowledge about the local area
- It will be a cultural and traditional experience as all stays will be mostly in villages
- One luggage per person will be transported by us
- Inner line permits and arrangements en route will be arranged by the operator
- All stays and lodging on twin sharing basis shall be provided
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 34490 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.