Rafting on Ganga - Kaudiyala Down 35 km
This ride should be your first choice if you are looking for an extreme and full day rafting trip in the Ganges. This is grade 3, 3+ and one grade 4 rapid, which can be a flipper sometimes.It’s almost 6-7 hours long in the river and has about 16 rapids including small and some bigger ones. Some of the notable rapids we run are called "Daniel's dip (Grade 3+), The wall (Grade 4), Three Course (Grade 3+), Cross Fire (Grade 3), Roller Coaster (Grade 3+), Golf Course (Grade 3+), Club House, Jail No Bail, Double Trouble". The wall is the biggest one among them.
It takes about 60 minutes to drive to the starting point and then 30 minutes for the preparation & briefing. Once safety briefing is done, we set of for rafting. We will finish our trip back in Rishikesh just before Laxman Jhula and it's a 10-minute drive to the ending point. There will be lunch a break during our ride.
- Professional guide
- Enough and more time in the water to fill your cravings for Adventure
- Free snacks and Beverages
- 100% safe
Grade: 3, 3+ & 4
Batch: 8 am (Daily)
Distance: 35 km
Age limit: 9 to 59 year old (physically and medically fit)
- Life Jacket
- Dry Bag
- Professional Raft guide
- Safety kayaker
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.