Rafting on Ganga - Shivpuri 16 km
4 to 7 people
This is a short rafting trip with enough excitements on rapids if you're slightly short on time. This is grade 3, 3+ rapid stretch and usually takes about 2-3 hours on the river all together and has about 8 rapids. Some of the notable rapids we run are called "Return to Sender, Roller Coaster (Grade 3+), Golf Course (Grade 3+), Club House, Jail No Bail, Double Trouble".
It takes about 45 to 60 minutes to drive to the starting point and then 30-45 minutes for the preparation & briefing. Once safety briefing is done, we go on the raft. We will finish our trip back in Rishikesh just before Laxman Jhula and it's a 10-minute drive to the ending point.
- Professional guide
- Perfectly duration for the busy life schedule.
- Free snacks and Beverages
- 100% safe
Grade: 3, 3+
Batch: 8:30 am & 2:30 pm(Daily)
Distance: 16 km
Age limit: 9 to 59 year old (physically and medically fit)
- Life Jacket
- Dry Bag
- Professional Raft guide
- Safety kayaker
Anything not mention in "Inclusions"
- Bathing suit, shorts, t-shirt, sandels
- Sun block and sun burn lotion
- Towel and extra undergarments to change in the end of the trip
What you don't need to bring to river
- Cotton clother or jeans
- Any jewelry
- Money, passport/important document, watch, cellphone
- No saari on the rafting trip only suits, quick dry clothings