Rafting on Ganga - Brahmpuri to Rishikesh 9 km
This is a short rafting trip if you are a starter who wants to have a taste of what it feels like. This one-hour trip through the Ganges will give you a good idea on how exciting this activity is. With top tier safety precautions and an expert guide will be with you all around while you take the baby steps in rafting.
It takes about 15 to 20 minutes to drive to the starting point. Once safety briefing is done, we go on the raft. The trip lasts for about 1 hour with a lot of fun and splashes. We finish our trip back in Rishikesh just before Laxman Jhula and it’s a 10 minute drive to the ending point.
- Professional guide
- Perfect opportunity for first timers
- Free snacks and Beverages
- 100% safe
Grade: 3, 3+
Batch: 8:30 am & 2:30 pm(Daily)
Distance: 9 km
Age limit: 9 to 59 year old (physically and medically fit)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.