Fairy Forest-Pulga Village Hike
2 Nights/3 Days
2 to 20 people
Famous for it's "Fairy Forest", Phulga is a rather lesser know place amongst the travellers. This quaint and peaceful village of Pulga is located in the Parvati Valley at an altitude of 9498 feet, the village is easily accessible by local transport till Barsheni. After Barsheni you have to walk it down till the village.
It's a beautiful trek across the mountains with fabulous views the snow covered peaks.
Total duration: 2 nights - 3 days
Trek duration: 1 night - 2 days
Total trek distance: 12 km
Starting & ending point: Kasol
Day 1: Report at Kasol Riverside Camps
Report at the riverside camps after your journey from your destination. Settle in and explore the camp side and relax by the river is you wish. Early evenings can be spend time exploring Kasol market, cafes around. If you wish you can take the local bus to visit Manikarn Sahib Gurudwara (5km from Kasol).
Later in the evening, enjoy the beautiful sunsun and conversations around bonfire.
Day 2: Kasol - Barsheni - Pulga (5 km trek - 1-2 hrs)
We will start early, after the breakfast at the camp, we the the transport to Barsheni that's where our trek will start from. The path to the village will take us through lush green pastures and forest area. You have reached Pulga once you notice multiple wooden houses there firewood stored under the house. Take a walk around the village. Once the group have had a little break we take a small hike around the village and to the forest area. Dinner and overnight stay in camps/homestay.
Day 3: Pulga - Barsheni - Kasol (13 km trek - 3-4 hrs)
Wake up to the magnificient views of the mighty Himalayas. After breakfast, we follow the trail to reach Barsheni and from there to Kasol. The trip ends here with stories to go back share with friends and family.
- One night stay in riverside camps at Kasol
- Experienced trek guide for the trek.
- One night stay at Pulga in camps/homestay.
- Meals: 2 breakfast and 2 dinner
- Transportation to & from Barsheni in public transport
- Bonfire during stay in Kasol & Pulga.
- Any meals other than specified in the program
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness.
- Transportation cost other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any extra things ordered at Hotel/Camps other than specified in package inclusions.
- Anything not specified n the "Inclusions"
- Cancellation on 30 days prior to booking date: Full Refund
- Cancellation on 15 to 29 days prior to booking date: 50% Refund
- Cancellation on 14 days or lesser prior to booking date: No Refund
*Nominal charge of 2.5% on each cancellation will applicable.
If you fail to join the tour OR report after the group has already departed OR leave it prior to its completion - No refund can be made. The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees which may be levied by accommodation house properties, travel agents or third party tour and transport operator cancellation fees.
No Show: If you do not report on the day of your trek at the departure time, then it would be considered a No Show and no refund would be applicable.
Cancellation due to landslide/Snowfall/bad weather
If the tour is canceled/postponed due to landslide/snowfall/bad weather conditions/road blockade or any weather-related problems at the last moment, no refund would be made. If the road is blocked and guests miss a stay at next destination, the full cost of the hotel stay would be charged, in addition to the tariff of the hotel booked instantly by us for their emergency stay. However, guests can book and pay the hotel for emergency stay at their own expenses. If a particular destination is canceled at last moment, the full amount would be charged. This strict policy is applied as nature and its plays are beyond our control. This is a rare situation but can happen to anyone.