Fairy Forest-Pulga Village Hike
Famous for it's "Fairy Forest", Phulga is a rather lesser know place amongst the travellers. This quaint and peaceful village of Pulga is located in the Parvati Valley at an altitude of 9498 feet, the village is easily accessible by local transport till Barsheni. After Barsheni you have to walk it down till the village.
It's a beautiful trek across the mountains with fabulous views the snow covered peaks.
Total duration: 2 nights - 3 days
Trek duration: 1 night - 2 days
Total trek distance: 12 km
Starting & ending point: Kasol
Day 1: Report at Kasol Riverside Camps
Report at the riverside camps after your journey from your destination. Settle in and explore the camp side and relax by the river is you wish. Early evenings can be spend time exploring Kasol market, cafes around. If you wish you can take the local bus to visit Manikarn Sahib Gurudwara (5km from Kasol).
Later in the evening, enjoy the beautiful sunsun and conversations around bonfire.
Day 2: Kasol - Barsheni - Pulga (5 km trek - 1-2 hrs)
We will start early, after the breakfast at the camp, we the the transport to Barsheni that's where our trek will start from. The path to the village will take us through lush green pastures and forest area. You have reached Pulga once you notice multiple wooden houses there firewood stored under the house. Take a walk around the village. Once the group have had a little break we take a small hike around the village and to the forest area. Dinner and overnight stay in camps/homestay.
Day 3: Pulga - Barsheni - Kasol (13 km trek - 3-4 hrs)
Wake up to the magnificient views of the mighty Himalayas. After breakfast, we follow the trail to reach Barsheni and from there to Kasol. The trip ends here with stories to go back share with friends and family.
- One night stay in riverside camps at Kasol
- Experienced trek guide for the trek.
- One night stay at Pulga in camps/homestay.
- Meals: 2 breakfast and 2 dinner
- Transportation to & from Barsheni in public transport
- Bonfire during stay in Kasol & Pulga.
- Any meals other than specified in the program
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness.
- Transportation cost other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any extra things ordered at Hotel/Camps other than specified in package inclusions.
- Anything not specified n the "Inclusions"
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that