Kasol Camping & Tosh Day Trip
A combination of riverside camping and trek to Tosh is what make the activity a great experience. Tosh valley trek is a popular short trek in the Parvati Valley, also the that take to some longer and high altitude treks like the Pin Parvati Trek and Animal Pass Trek. Tosh trek trail starts in a narrow valley but opens up to several beautiful meadows. The Tosh valley trek takes you to the beautiful view of Tosh Glacier and snowcapped peaks Papasura (6451m) & White Sail (6446m)
Day 1: Report at Kasol Riverside Camps
Report at the riverside camps after your journey from your destination. Settle in and explore the camp side and relax by the river is you wish. Early evenings can be spend time exploring Kasol market, cafes around. If you wish you can take the local bus to visit Manikarn Sahib Gurudwara (5km from Kasol).
Later in the evening, enjoy the beautiful sunset and conversations around bonfire.
Day 2: Kasol - Barsheni - Tosh (5 km trek - 2 hrs)
We will start early, after the breakfast at the camp, we the the transport to Barsheni that's where our trek will start from. At the beginning of the trek, the trail leads us through a narrow trail before openning to a beautiful meadow. From here you will get the great views of the snow covered peaks of the Parvati valley. Chill at "Oink Floyd", a famous cafe in Tosh. After spending the day exploring Tosh, trek back to Barsheni with the guide. Take the bus from Barsheni and get dropped close to the Kasol riverside camps.
Enjoy fresh Dinner and overnight stay in the riverside camps.
Day 3: Checkout from Kasol Camps
Wake up to the magnificient views of the mighty Himalayas. After breakfast, checkout from the camps. The trip ends here with stories to go back share with friends and family.
- 2-night stay in riverside camps at Kasol
- Experienced trek guide for the Trek on day-2.
- Meals: 2 breakfast and 2 dinner
- Transportation to & from Barsheni in public transport
- Bonfire during stay in Kasol (subject to availability and weather)
- Any meals other than specified in the program
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness.
- Transportation cost other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any extra things ordered at Hotel/Camps other than specified in package inclusions.
- Anything not specified n the "Inclusions"
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There are no direct buses from Delhi/Chandigarh to Kasol. You need to get down at Bhunter and take a local bus/taxi which takes 45-60 minutes to reach Kasol. Exact reporting location of Base Camp in Kasol is emailed to you and easy to reach.