Kasol Camping & Tosh Day Trip
2 Nights/3 Days
2 to 20 people
Hindi & English
A combination of riverside camping and trek to Tosh is what make the activity a great experience. Tosh valley trek is a popular short trek in the Parvati Valley, also the that take to some longer and high altitude treks like the Pin Parvati Trek and Animal Pass Trek. Tosh trek trail starts in a narrow valley but opens up to several beautiful meadows. The Tosh valley trek takes you to the beautiful view of Tosh Glacier and snowcapped peaks Papasura (6451m) & White Sail (6446m)
Day 1: Report at Kasol Riverside Camps
Report at the riverside camps after your journey from your destination. Settle in and explore the camp side and relax by the river is you wish. Early evenings can be spend time exploring Kasol market, cafes around. If you wish you can take the local bus to visit Manikarn Sahib Gurudwara (5km from Kasol).
Later in the evening, enjoy the beautiful sunset and conversations around bonfire.
Day 2: Kasol - Barsheni - Tosh (5 km trek - 2 hrs)
We will start early, after the breakfast at the camp, we the the transport to Barsheni that's where our trek will start from. At the beginning of the trek, the trail leads us through a narrow trail before openning to a beautiful meadow. From here you will get the great views of the snow covered peaks of the Parvati valley. Chill at "Oink Floyd", a famous cafe in Tosh. After spending the day exploring Tosh, trek back to Barsheni with the guide. Take the bus from Barsheni and get dropped close to the Kasol riverside camps.
Enjoy fresh Dinner and overnight stay in the riverside camps.
Day 3: Checkout from Kasol Camps
Wake up to the magnificient views of the mighty Himalayas. After breakfast, checkout from the camps. The trip ends here with stories to go back share with friends and family.
- 2-night stay in riverside camps at Kasol
- Experienced trek guide for the Trek on day-2.
- Meals: 2 breakfast and 2 dinner
- Transportation to & from Barsheni in public transport
- Bonfire during stay in Kasol (subject to availability and weather)
- Any meals other than specified in the program
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness.
- Transportation cost other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any extra things ordered at Hotel/Camps other than specified in package inclusions.
- Anything not specified n the "Inclusions"
- Cancellation on 30 days prior to booking date: Full Refund
- Cancellation on 15 to 29 days prior to booking date: 50% Refund
- Cancellation on 14 days or lesser prior to booking date: No Refund
*Nominal charge of 2.5% on each cancellation will applicable.
If you fail to join the tour OR report after the group has already departed OR leave it prior to its completion - No refund can be made. The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees which may be levied by accommodation house properties, travel agents or third party tour and transport operator cancellation fees.
No Show: If you do not report on the day of your trek at the departure time, then it would be considered a No Show and no refund would be applicable.
Cancellation due to landslide/Snowfall/bad weather
If the tour is canceled/postponed due to landslide/snowfall/bad weather conditions/road blockade or any weather-related problems at the last moment, no refund would be made. If the road is blocked and guests miss a stay at next destination, the full cost of the hotel stay would be charged, in addition to the tariff of the hotel booked instantly by us for their emergency stay. However, guests can book and pay the hotel for emergency stay at their own expenses. If a particular destination is canceled at last moment, the full amount would be charged. This strict policy is applied as nature and its plays are beyond our control. This is a rare situation but can happen to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There are no direct buses from Delhi/Chandigarh to Kasol. You need to get down at Bhunter and take a local bus/taxi which takes 45-60 minutes to reach Kasol. Exact reporting location of Base Camp in Kasol is emailed to you and easy to reach.