Pin Bhabha Pass Trek 2019
Experience trekking through the beautiful forest, open grasslands and stunning desert-scape-All in this one trek.
This trek is one of the best treks in Himachal and gives a unique experience. The trek starts from Kinnaur in Himachal Pradesh and ends in the dry high altitude deserts of the Spiti Valley. This trek apart from being very adventurous also gives an exposure to the culture and traditions of this remote place in Himachal Pradesh which lies on the ancient trade routes. Some of the oldest monasteries in the Spiti Region are visible on the way. The landscape is picturesque and you can soak yourselves in the views of the Himalayas here, cross natural bridges, make your way through tough terrain and some of the highest passes in the world and witness the true greatness of nature as you make your way through the mountains.
Day-1: Shimla – Kafnu
Start the day with breakfast and drive up to Kafnu. The route is through the beautiful places of Kufri, Narkanda and Rampur. Kafnu falls in the Bhaba valley in Kinnaur. Check in to a hotel in Kafnu for an overnight stay.
Day-2: Kafnu – Mulling
The trek starts from Kafnu and the trail goes through thick forests and the trail is moderately difficult. Finally, we arrive at the meadows in Mulling and camp for the night.
Day-3: Mulling – Kara
We start our trek from Mulling to Kara. We cross the river Bhaba on the way which is a really fun activity. After a day’s climb, we finally arrive at the campsite in Kara and pitch our tents.
Day-4: Kara –Fushtirang
Today we trek along the river to reach Fushtirang. The view during the trek is breath-taking and is surrounded by peaks all around. Dinner and overnight stay in tents.
Day-5: Fushtirang – Bhaba Pass – Baldhar
Today we begin our ascent to the Bhaba Pass. The trek is steep and walking on snow could be a challenge and hence an early start is recommended. The view at the top of the pass is worth the effort and we can spend some time at the top. After that, we start our trek towards Baldhar. Reach Baldhar and stay for the night in tents.
Day-6: Baldhar – Shinag
Today we trek down from Baldhar to Shiang. We will be in Spiti and the landscape is very beautiful and typical of Spiti which is a cold dry desert. Dinner and overnight stay in tents in Shiang.
Day-7: Shinag – Mudh
Today we start the trek from Shiang to Mudh. Reach Mudh by evening and stay for the night in tents/village homestay.
Day-8: Mudh – Kaza
Start the short drive from Mudh to Kaza. Reach Kaza by noon and explore Kaza. Dinner and overnight stay in hotels/ village homestays.
Day-9: Kaza – Manali
Today we drive from Kaza to Manali. The route is very beautiful and goes through the famous Kunzum pass and the Rohtang Pass.
- All accommodation during trek at twin sharing basis
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- All meals (veg)
- Service of certified trek leader & helping staff
- Porterage of 1 bag per participant
- All permits (for Indian nationals)
- First aid kit for during the trek
- Camping equipment - Tent, sleeping mat and sleeping bag
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any other costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances and situation beyond our control
- Any insurance
- Anything not specified in inclusions above
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 25000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.